Noob Question

Jamin74

Noob Account
Feb 13, 2006
I have not put a chip into my xbox yet but soon so i was wondering I want to mod on Halo 2 on Live can I do this with the X3 chip or not and I was read that the new bios is set not to communicate with Xbox live can this be Changed

Last edited:

Jamin74

Noob Account
Feb 13, 2006
I dont care if i get get banned it is just a 2 month that Im using but is it possible to access live with the chip on

Jamin74

Noob Account
Feb 13, 2006
I know ill get banned but can i mod with this Chip in (Modding Being cheating using the hacked maps and so forth on live) just a simply yes or no

Jamin74

Noob Account
Feb 13, 2006
Why just please tell me why the chip wouldn't go on live ( and yes I know ill get banned right away but can u stop it from not leting you acces Xbox live in the Live Config screen to let you use live)

DJBOOBY

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2005
Australia
Jamin74
if you go on live with chip on you get band not only you but you xbox it has a thing like a part number that xbox reads when you go on live so if you do it will f**k you xbox from going on live for ever or till till you get new one

your the type of block that make it hard for all the rest of us if people keep going on and getting band knowing there chips on m/s will make it harder for modchip makers as well as us so stay away from xbox live or it will cost you money

Last edited:

Pharoah61

Noob Account
Mar 10, 2006
UT
Yeah dont get on Live with ur Mod chip tho thats just stupid, ur 2 moth trial would end up as a 2 second trial

Last edited:

Magus2286

Noob Account
May 26, 2006
not completly true there are ways to get on xbox live with a chip, and it is bungie that bands u not xbox live, you wont be able to play matchmaking but cutom games are allowed for modding

Magus2286

Noob Account
May 26, 2006
sry u can get on with softmods not with hard mods my mistake dont try getting on with ur hard mod

TheRealHypnotiX

Noob Account
Aug 10, 2006
Ok, u cna go on live with is, but no match making, you can only play with your friends. Sorry fr correcting you, i just come from a huge comunity and have an X3 myself, nice chip ;). But u will be banned from ranked and matchmaking. Not from playing with your friends.