XGD3 Noob xgd3 question.

boyam99

Jun 20, 2016
Noob xgd3 question.[SOLVED]

Does it matter what drive you use to burn the iso? I really don't want to buy another drive when I already have one. I heard somewhere else that with the right imgburn settings you can use any drive even if it's not burner max compatible. Is this true? Because that will save me from spending money. For those of you who want to know I want to see if my xbox can read any games off of a disc with few error. But I think I'll stick with changing imgburn's settings for now. It seems cost efficient too because your technically only using the drive to burn backups. I've already tried all of my drive and they weren't burner max compatible.

So to make things shorter,will the correct imgburn settings be enough to play a xgd3 game without a compatible burnermax burner?

Thanks for the help in my situation.

Last edited:

boyam99

Jun 20, 2016
4players iso images (these are for backup)
EDIT:
So I have to use xbc for my backups? I'll Google and download that right now.Do I need my benq drive to create the backup?

Last edited:

boyam99

Jun 20, 2016
So I have to use xbc for my backups? I'll Google and download that right now.Do I need my benq drive to create the backup?