LITEON 93450 Not sure where to start...

rus64

Noob Account
Dec 2, 2011
My xbox is a lite-on 93450c with LT 1.1
I put in a newer back-up of a game, and it updated my xbox.. now i cant do anything - its stuck on a message saying "Cant read the update from the disc. Please reinsert the disc to continue the update." and the status code is "3151 - 335A - B800 - 0F00 - C000 - 0013"

I've tried updating using both a disc and a usb drive that was formatted to FAT32 to no avail.

I want to be able to play newer games and the kinect.. I have a sata cable and a port on my laptop, but no power cable other than the standard xbox one...should i dive in and flash my xbox again?

gavster

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2002
Northampton, UK
Put you original of the game in the xbox and it will continue. The update has flashed your drive back to stock firmware.

knowlzy10

BANNED
Sep 11, 2010
workington, cumbria, england
The original of the backup you were playing will complete the update for you

Plus if your wanting to reflash you will need more tools than you have mention m8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FlashDrive360

VIP Member
May 17, 2011
it needs to be the original of the game you updated from a the drive is back to a new stock firmware

gavster

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2002
Northampton, UK
As above... The same game as the backup you used

Netman

Dec 5, 2003
You will need a ck3i, pro, or lite to power the drive. Plus if your using a laptop you will need some type of molex power supply.

rus64

Noob Account
Dec 2, 2011
thank you very much, one last question - do i need a ck3pro to power the xbox or can i just use the xbox power cable?
- thank you to the post above for answering this

Last edited:

Netman

Dec 5, 2003
thank you very much, one last question - do i need a ck3pro to power the xbox or can i just use the xbox power cable?
- thank you to the post above for answering this
You may want to look into also getting a usbpro. The sata on your laptop may not recognize your drive.

RROD!

VIP Member
Apr 13, 2011
if you are in the usa xconsoles or if you are in the uk modtraders or ck3