not used?

matt77303

Console Master
Feb 4, 2004
1,624
0
Bristol UK
hi

i was just wondering are people not using this bios feature? or is it so simple that nobody needs to ask any questions about it?

Matt
 

drgnhilord

Full Member
Jan 2, 2004
62
0
Michigan
yes they are very stright forward but i would think that if you searched this forum you would find stuff on the bios features im allmost sure they made a manual for the X3 bios
 

matt77303

Console Master
Feb 4, 2004
1,624
0
Bristol UK
drgnhilord said:
yes they are very stright forward but i would think that if you searched this forum you would find stuff on the bios features im allmost sure they made a manual for the X3 bios

what?
 

matt77303

Console Master
Feb 4, 2004
1,624
0
Bristol UK
hi

Im not saying i want to learn how to use this feature. if i did i would read up on it.
i was just wondering why there are no questions or comments about i. like how do you do this or that or what an excellent feature this is. it may well be well documented in the forums but so is 'how do i get back into config live?', but i see that question almost every day.

matt
 

Catalyst

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2005
2,080
0
San Antonio
matt77303 said:
hi

Im not saying i want to learn how to use this feature. if i did i would read up on it.
i was just wondering why there are no questions or comments about i. like how do you do this or that or what an excellent feature this is. may well be well documented in the forums but so is 'how do i get back into config live?', but i see that question almost every day.

matt
lol!

I never had a need for it, never used it at all... In fact I didn't even know about it till I read your post and looked it up!
 

Rookio

VIP Member
Feb 15, 2005
3,804
0
Sydney, Australia
I have never gotten around to it, but i had always planned on making a script for new installs... Maybe i'll try to play around this weekend and see if i cant get one going.
 

ureterral

VIP Member
Dec 8, 2003
1,096
0
Melbourne, Australia
www.fase.me
Yeah its not the best idea in the world to host BIOS's available for download, im not sure why MS hasnt shutdown the several high traffic websites that offer xbox downloads (xbins stuff).
Maybe their servers are in a country where the laws protecting copyright and such dont exist.
 

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
11,458
128
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Rookio said:
I have never gotten around to it, but i had always planned on making a script for new installs... Maybe i'll try to play around this weekend and see if i cant get one going.
why the **** ppl look at the script system as for just new installs i dont know

THINK TARDS THINK ;)
 

Rookio

VIP Member
Feb 15, 2005
3,804
0
Sydney, Australia
Xecuter said:
why the **** ppl look at the script system as for just new installs i dont know

THINK TARDS THINK
That's coming on a bit strong on the first date X! Why don't you get to know me first.... :p