Now UK ISP's have blocked access to sx pro.........

whiteswan123

Noob Account
Aug 15, 2018
Hi

Now some UK ISP's are blocking access to these pages will there be a new url for us in UK to continue to view the SX pages without resorting to a VPN ?

Nintendo has just won a court case in the UK, in which certain internet service providers must restrict users from accessing certain webpages related to pirating content for the Switch. The case, which took place in the England and Wales High Court, requires that Sky UK, British Telecommmunications, EE Limited, TalkTalk, and Virgin Media must all impede or block access to a set of specific websites that give information on how to illegally obtain games, or give instructions on how to modify Switch hardware in order to play said games. The four websites are as follows:

• team-xecuter.com
  • sx.xecuter.com
  • sxflashcart.com (R4)
  • xecuteros.com / stargate3ds.org (s******e)
As it stands, the court case and eventual site-blocking in the UK only refers to those sites, and those of which all have a common link of hosting Team Xecuter/SX content"

Hells_Child22

Aug 30, 2018
Whilst i personally run a VPN, for those that dont (and dont want to pay for a decent VPN), its worth changing your DNS to the Google public DNS first. Its worked for me in the past when certain ISP's block certain websites and its a way round it.

Give it a shot.

mission156

Dec 26, 2011
Changing DNS won't work in the UK I use OpenDNS and websites are still blocked. You will need a VPN to bypass the block in the UK.

mrdude

Mar 14, 2009
uk
Just install opera web browser - it has a built in VPN, no need for anything else and it doesn't cost anything. Job Done!

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
That's why I'm happy I'm FTTH, they (currently) couldn't f**king care what sites I visit.

Reactions: mission156