Official NAND-X Drivers

Xmods

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2002
THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL XECUTER DRIVERS FOR NAND-X. THEY ARE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL VERSIONS OF NANDPRO INCLUDING V3. USE THESE AND NO OTHERS WITH XECUTER NAND-X.

This driver pack for NAND-X includes NAND PRO v2.0d and all the Windows drivers you need (both x86 and x64).

http://team-xecuter.com/nandpro_20d_drivers.rar

Then use the tutorial for dumping your NAND and also Flashing Xell and Freeboot.

http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55024

Step by Step Instructions On How To Install Nand-X Drivers

These examples show the drivers being installed on a Windows 7 machine. The process is pretty much the same on XP and Vista - both 32bit and 64 bit.

1. Goto Windows Device Manager. Plug in the Nand-X via USB. You will see a device called "MemoryAccess"

2. Right Click on 'MemoryAccess" and select "Update Driver Software..."

3. Select "Browse My Computer For Driver Software" - It may say something different in XP or Vista - just choose the manual option and not the auto option.

4. Select the folder where you unpacked the drivers that you downloaded. The example shows they are on the C drive in the nandpro_20d_drivers folder. make sure the sub folders box is ticked.

5. If you see this warning sign just select "Install This Driver Software Anyway"

6. Success. Simple wasn't it ?

7. Once installed correctly this is how the Nand-X is listed in Device Manager.

TX Nand X

Noob Account
Dec 16, 2010
Burbank,Illinois
Re: NAND-X Drivers & NAND Pro v2.0d

I have a jasper and unknown all the other stuff.

I just bought a nand pro from acid modz and when i get it is this all i have to do then im ready to dump the nand once i finished with all the quick sodering??

dragontm

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2009
kent uk

the installing driver software hangs for me on windows 7 64bit

and it does not install

the installing driver software hangs for me on windows 7 64bit

and it does not install
It works fine on mine. Try restarting your PC and remember that you're using the x64 drivers.

dragontm

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2009
kent uk

it does not let me it comes up saying this version is incompatible

look it says that

Last edited:

[AD]

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Dec 8, 2002
Bolton, Lancs. UK

I know this is old but check in your Windows/system32 folder for a file called ptlibusb0

You will see this is in Capitals...... Delete it and it will work fine.

I had the same problem now and was pulling my hair out for 10 mins.

-=AD=-

paulucho

Mar 26, 2010
Mexico

Does this pack of drivers work for 86 n 64 bits?

Forget it, it does work for both, then i guess my problem is with my soldering, it pops out "could not detect a flash controller" :(, checking my soldering points :p

Last edited:

WestCoastConsoles

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2010
Portland, OR

Having awful issues getting this to work followed steps to the letter and still wont work I am getting the same message as the person posted prior to this. at this point I would be happy to get cannot detect flash controller instead i get cannot find usb device. I have already had the drivers on here before deleted when nand x failed.

Edit: Got it to work

Last edited:

jhan1

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2011
Re: NAND-X Drivers

Got a new nand-x coming that will already be updated to the new firmware. I have the 20d drivers installed. Are these OK?

Aaronmaster69

Jun 30, 2010
mendo
Re: NAND-X Drivers

i feel like a complete tard right now, i cant get the drivers for my nandx to install correctly, i dont remember it being this much trouble the last time i used it, i hookrd it up follwed the directions, and bam it worked. now im getting a error saying DLPortIO is not in stalled after i followed the tut to the T. any help would be nice.