Official NAND-X Drivers

Iverson

Nov 1, 2011
England
Re: NAND-X Drivers

Not sure if this is the right thread for my question but was wondering if i have this right, I've installed my drivers and my nand x works fine for updating my coolrunner chip also worked fine to update to nandproV3.0 but for some reason it will not read my nand and wanted to know if i have something missing so my question is,

Do i need winusb.dll to read the nand ? I looked everywhere in my system files and for some reason this file seems to be missing and am wondering if this might be my problem because i have everything else set up fine and all soldering seems fine and i tried re-soldering my nand x cable but all seems good just wont detect through coolsrimp app

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL XECUTER DRIVERS FOR NAND-X. THEY ARE COMPATIBLE WITH ALL VERSIONS OF NANDPRO INCLUDING V3. USE THESE AND NO OTHERS WITH XECUTER NAND-X.

---------- Post added at 08:04 ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 ----------

Not sure if this is the right thread for my question but was wondering if i have this right, I've installed my drivers and my nand x works fine for updating my coolrunner chip also worked fine to update to nandproV3.0 but for some reason it will not read my nand and wanted to know if i have something missing so my question is,

Do i need winusb.dll to read the nand ? I looked everywhere in my system files and for some reason this file seems to be missing and am wondering if this might be my problem because i have everything else set up fine and all soldering seems fine and i tried re-soldering my nand x cable but all seems good just wont detect through coolsrimp app
100% Soldering problem.

Loomingx

VIP Member
Oct 19, 2010
Canada
I was having issues with my nandx so I uninstalled the drivers and was going to reinstall them as well as reprogram it so that it is compatible with the RGH. When I try to reinstall the drivers it says "Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date" even though it still shows as "Memory Access" and the device status says

"This device is not configured correctly. (Code 1)

Driver is not intended for this platform.

To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver"

Any ideas?

Ts958ca

Noob Account
Dec 19, 2012
Thank you for expaining that step so elegantly. I use a 32-bit windows xp virtual computer with my Nand-x. So I just disable the nand-x in the windows 7 device manager and attach it to the virtual one. I find it to be super stable in that enviroment, while allowing me 64-bit win7 doing other stuff.

Cheers!

Tony2k

Noob Account
Jan 10, 2012
I need drivers for Windows 8 x64, tried with Windows 7 version but seems to be unsupported.

sebastian79hl

VIP Member
Hey there.

I'm on my mobile so I can't search for you right now but when you use the search function off the board and just search for "Nand X , Windows 8" you'll find a thread where disabling the driver signature is explained. Cause that changed on Windows 8! Two ways there are on just for use it once or permanently.

Then you take the usual win 7 drivers and they will work :)

Greets Seb.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

abraz25

Aug 31, 2012
texas
Hi im trying to install the nand x drivers I followed the instructions to a t and it says windows encountered a problem drivers not intended for this platform. I down loaded and extracted the 20d drivers that was ther error message it gave me
im running windows 7 ultimate 64bit
nand-x v3

Aug 28, 2014
Im useing the new x360 super nand flasher and its a clone of the nand x and when i go to update the driver it says "Windows could not find driver software for your device" im on windows 8 and i put it on test mode alredy idk what to doo can somone please help!! :(

Krafter

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2011
Indiana
Sorry but this is a TX support forum. Non-TX products are not supported here. Although since you can't find TX sh*t anywhere I will tell you that the driver for the NAND-X is included in the download for J-Runner.

Support Our Sponsors