Today, we bring you the latest version of our very popular SX Installer app, and to make it even more popular, we have added a cool new feature, SMB (Samba) file sharing is now possible, which means you can install NSP/NSZ directly from your Windows PC to your Switch console with ease. We also like to point out that 'Cloud Saves' is now possible, you can directly backup/restore your Game Saves to gdrive, or Samba, and unlike 'Nintendo Cloud Save' feature, this works for all your games! We also updated our SX Server, allowing you to directly use gdrive support with it as well!
Check out the changelogs below:
As usual, you can find the latest versions on our SX Portal Downloads page. That's all for today, Enjoy!SX Installer v3.01 Changelog:
SX Server v1.2 Changelog:
- Fixed USB HDD support.
- Fixed Title Key dumping.
- Improved rendering performance.
- Added SMB/Windows File Share support.
- Added ability to re-arrange locations.
- Added support for "blocked" NSZ installation.
- Automatically resets required version upon install / uninstall.
- Input is now accepted from all controllers, not just player one.
- Added shutdown screen so you can safely exit the application from title mode.
- Blocked the installation of all modified DLC and Updates with no way to bypass.
- Fixed bug that allowed users to install 9.0 encrypted titles on lower firmwares.
- Included auto-install-forwarder and blocked applet mode due to memory constraints.
- Disabled remembering "standard crypto" option to prevent users from leaving that enabled.
- Added support for XCI, XCZ, and NSZ
- Added gdrive support to both SX Server and SX Installer
—< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >—