Official SX OS v2.9.3 Beta Discussion

nukester84

Noob Account
Nov 20, 2018
When will the xci freezing issue be fixed out of stealth mode, all my xci are my own copies and I don't use homebrew. My card slot it hit and miss and reading games hence the backup but can't play online

Reecey

Oct 10, 2019
England
When will the xci freezing issue be fixed out of stealth mode, all my xci are my own copies and I don't use homebrew. My card slot it hit and miss and reading games hence the backup but can't play online
Still not been fixed then, that’s bad! I’m sorry but this really should be fixed. Why is TX not fixing this issue when it’s clearly a serious problem! You devs should be ashamed for not dealing with this and releasing a new update, poor, very poor indeed! I’m betting on you haven’t even fixed the lock screen theme either?

Last edited:

yshdmt

Noob Account
Jun 23, 2018
When will you add support for .nsz from this screen? Have latest SxOs and Sx Installer but only .nsp shows up here:

boboyrex

Noob Account
Nov 1, 2019
Indonesia
Hi,

I've updated sysnand and emunand to 9.1.0 and had the same 2168-0002 error code until I renamed SX Autoloader folder to disable it.
Browse your SD card to sxos/titles/ and delete or rename folder 00FF0012656180FF, put back your SD in your Switch and see if you can boot normally.

For me it fixed the issue, and if I rename SX Autoloader to original folder name then I've got the error again.

I guess we have to wait for an SX Autoloader update

Anyway thanks to the Team
Its work!!
Thank you for the suggestion

London1224

Noob Account
Dec 8, 2019
USA
I get a error message that say's:

Error Code 2002-2634

Oops! Something went wrong.
Your switch ran into a problem and needs to restart.
To restart SX OS press the POWER button.

I do not have the autoloader installed and I have updated to firmware 9.1.0 and have SX OS 2.9.3 boot.dat on my switch.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Pasqui

Jan 26, 2019
Italy
I get a error message that say's:

Error Code 2002-2634

Oops! Something went wrong.
Your switch ran into a problem and needs to restart.
To restart SX OS press the POWER button.

I do not have the autoloader installed and I have updated to firmware 9.1.0 and have SX OS 2.9.3 boot.dat on my switch.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
remove the game card

Reactions: London1224

Mike9k

Noob Account
Jun 17, 2018
I am currently on the latest stable release and haven't tried this beta. Anyone know if they fixed Mario Odyssey? It wouldn't work on SX OS 2.9.2 and firmware 9.0.1. I had to use a different CFW if I wanted to play Mario Odyssey.

mattyv

Noob Account
Nov 12, 2003
Updated to beta SX OS 2.9.3 and updated FW to 9.1.0. I now get 2168-0002 error code when I go to the Album to load an XCI file. I already removed the Autoloader 00FF0012656180FF folder. I even re-named the sxos/titles folder so the entire titles folder will not be "seen". I also re-downloaded the beta 2.9.3 boot file but am still getting the error and am not able to load any xci file. If anyone has any other ideas on what else I can try, lmk. I appreciate any help anyone can offer.
Also, I do not have any emuNand setup (if that info helps)

**Edit**
Figured it out. It was a Shinobi nsp file I had in sxos/nsp folder. Not sure why that caused a crash all of a sudden, but I moved folders and files over to a newly created sxos folder one by one and it was that nsp file causing the crash.

Last edited:

zios7007

Noob Account
Dec 17, 2018
I update my SX OS to 2.9.3 after that I update my firmware to 9.1.0 via ChoiDujourNX.
after the installation finish I reboot my switch and the screen always show:
Error Code: 2168-0002
Oops! something went wrong.
your swirch ran itno a problem and needs to restart
to restart sx os press the power button.

always ran into this if i restart
can anyone help me what should I do?

thanks.

Updated:
I can boot to OFW 9.1.0
I tried to use SX OS 2.9.2 but black screen
I tried to use SX OS 2.9.3 after nintendo switch logo it show the error code

I have the same problem the difference is.
I can boot to Emunand 9.1.0 SXOS 2.9.3 Emunand
I Cant boot on Nand 9.1.0 and SXOS 2.9.3 Nand
Cant boot on OFW 9.1.0 WITHOUT USING SXOS

JaySea

Jun 26, 2018
Some nsz (and maybe nsp) that did work with 9.0.1 and 2.9.2 will not install correctly with sx installer on 2.9.3 (9.0.1 and 9.1.0)
In 2.9.3 one of the two version history items states that it fixes a problem with some games not being installed correctly, it is worth to mention that this ‘fix’ currently breaks the install for at least some other games.
Please fix the fix :)

optantic

VIP Member
May 2, 2010
Some nsz (and maybe nsp) that did work with 9.0.1 and 2.9.2 will not install correctly with sx installer on 2.9.3 (9.0.1 and 9.1.0)
In 2.9.3 one of the two version history items states that it fixes a problem with some games not being installed correctly, it is worth to mention that this ‘fix’ currently breaks the install for at least some other games.
Please fix the fix :)
you should provide a small list of games that you said that did not work so other people could test them

Reactions: mimmoole

Feyr

Noob Account
Dec 14, 2019
Bahamas
Hey,

brand new SX Pro, switch with good serial (never cracked or patched), 9.1.0 and SX OS 2.9.3.
After I uploaded the license-request.dat (obtains through SX OS), my SD card contains only :
boot.dat
licence.dat

When I select "boot on custom firmware", I have the first nintendo logo and a black screen. I have to press power button up to 15 sec. and I can't restart OFW or SXOS but no CFW. Launching a payload file results in a black screen.

What's can I do ? Please help.

Is there a way to to make something works ? Downgrade maybe ?

mikax

Noob Account
Dec 15, 2019
Can
I recently got SX OS 2.9.3 for my 9.1.0 switch. Tried exfat and fat32 with no luck. With emunand enabled it's a black screen. With emunand disabled it boots CFW fine. Tried creating a new emunand when i switched sd formats, no luck.

Any fixes? or am I missing something simple? I don't want to start gaming without emunand to be extra safe.

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
I recently got SX OS 2.9.3 for my 9.1.0 switch. Tried exfat and fat32 with no luck. With emunand enabled it's a black screen. With emunand disabled it boots CFW fine. Tried creating a new emunand when i switched sd formats, no luck.

Any fixes? or am I missing something simple? I don't want to start gaming without emunand to be extra safe.
Have you tried using a different SD card?

mikax

Noob Account
Dec 15, 2019
Can
Reformatted card yet again, in exfat and hidden partition for the emunand and it's actually working now with 2.9.3. Odd..but I'll take it.

Last edited: