Status
Not open for further replies.

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Another day, another SX OS release! Today we are proud to bring you SX OS 2.9.5 beta.

SX295.png

This SX OS update addresses the following things:
  • Full support for firmware 10.0(.1)
    The latest and greatest firmware is fully supported now. This includes compatibility with the minor update released this week (10.0.1)!
  • Local Multiplayer over the internet (LAN play) updated.
    Local Multiplayer over the internet (LAN play) has gotten some stability improvements. This should help with newer games like Animal Crossing. Please keep in mind to use appropriate MTU/PMTU settings, as some games are very picky about the introduced latency when playing over the internet.
  • Support for chinese gamecart images.
    We have added support for playing backups of chinese gamecart (XCI) images. The switch released in Mainland China only has very few cartridges available at the moment, but this groundwork has also been made so we can support playing western games on chinese switches that soon will be able to run SX OS using our new SX Core/Lite product family!
That's all we have for today! SX OS v2.9.5 beta is now available on our website or through the online updater built into SX OS.

Stay tuned for more SX OS and SX Core news!

—< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2020 and beyond! >—

Last edited:

farhaanzim

Noob Account
Mar 14, 2020
Saint Petersburg
Question:
I have EmuNAND and boot into OFW for online play. I also do not use AutoRCM.

With that being said, I shouldn't need to worry about burnt fuses if I update EmuNAND's firmware using ChoiDuJour, and then boot into OFW to update that firmware officially from Nintendo?

Just want to confirm, my suspicion is since they are completely separated environments I shouldnt need to worry about burnt fuses.

ArsonJohnny

Noob Account
Apr 23, 2020
Canada
Question:
I have EmuNAND and boot into OFW for online play. I also do not use AutoRCM.

With that being said, I shouldn't need to worry about burnt fuses if I update EmuNAND's firmware using ChoiDuJour, and then boot into OFW to update that firmware officially from Nintendo?

Just want to confirm, my suspicion is since they are completely separated environments I shouldnt need to worry about burnt fuses.
I could totally be wrong, but the 10.0.0 update will burn a fuse.
So if you've already updated officially through Nintendo, it's likely that a fuse has already been burned.

farhaanzim

Noob Account
Mar 14, 2020
Saint Petersburg
I haven't updated to 10 on OFW or CFW (emuNAND) yet, so I should be okay for the moment.

So even if CFW was updated to 10 first, and if I update OFW after officially, I will burn a fuse? (I have never used SX-OS on sysNAND)

Reactions: Givzni

adnkob

Noob Account
Apr 23, 2020
france
you can download SX OS v2.9.5 beta boot cfw at: sx.xecuter.com

Last edited by a moderator:

billypaul

Noob Account
Apr 24, 2020
BE
Ok, so I've had my Switch updated to 10.0.1; now I have the SX OS 2.9.5 , and I get a black screen after I enter the CFW mode 😢
did I get something wrong ?
Edit: : ok I did a hard reset and tried again, it works !!! thanks !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Komsan

Reecey

Oct 10, 2019
England
I have found a problem, if you press B to exit/close eshop it errors the switch with the sxos logo you then need to press the power button to reset. Using emunand hidden partition. The home button does work fine use that for the time being ;)

Last edited:

chiengog

Noob Account
Jan 14, 2020
france
Another day, another SX OS release! Today we are proud to bring you SX OS 2.9.5 beta.

View attachment 16644

This SX OS update addresses the following things:
  • Full support for firmware 10.0(.1)
    The latest and greatest firmware is fully supported now. This includes compatibility with the minor update released this week (10.0.1)!
  • Local Multiplayer over the internet (LAN play) updated.
    Local Multiplayer over the internet (LAN play) has gotten some stability improvements. This should help with newer games like Animal Crossing. Please keep in mind to use appropriate MTU/PMTU settings, as some games are very picky about the introduced latency when playing over the internet.
  • Support for chinese gamecart images.
    We have added support for playing backups of chinese gamecart (XCI) images. The switch released in Mainland China only has very few cartridges available at the moment, but this groundwork has also been made so we can support playing western games on chinese switches that soon will be able to run SX OS using our new SX Core/Lite product family!
That's all we have for today! SX OS v2.9.5 beta is now available on our website or through the online updater built into SX OS.

Stay tuned for more SX OS and SX Core news!

—< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >—
You are the best in the world !!!!! thank you !!!

works to perfection

chrisssj2

Apr 2, 2014
Warning
If you are using XCI Autoloader or any custom theme, please delete those from your sxos/titles folder. These are known to cause errors on latest firmware.

Updates to XCI autoloader and also SX Installer are in the works.

Thanks everyone for your patience.
:alien:
Do you know what is the cause of this? So we just need to wait for update to Autoloader for our themes to work?
SX_installer is currently broken for firmware 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.