Official SX OS v3.0.5 Beta Discussion

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Good day everyone!

We are back with another update for SX OS that contains some important compatibility fixes.

SX305.jpg

So, what is new in this release?
  • Full compatibility with Switch Firmware 10.2.0
    You can now safely enjoy firmware 10.2.0 from your emuNAND!
  • Stable Super Mario 3D All-Stars
    We got reports of crash/hang issues with the popular upcoming game `Super Mario 3D All-Stars`, we've investigated this and fixed it!
  • Improved console battery life
    Previously, when shutting down the console a tiny amount of current was still being drawn. This has been resolved, your battery won't deplete anymore when the console is turned off.
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
SX OS 3.0.5 is available *now* from our downloads page or can be retrieved using the over-the-air update functionality from within SX OS!

That's all for today. Keep an eye out for more updates!

—< Team Xecuter – Pushing the limits of every Switch in 2020 and beyond ! >—

jeezus

Noob Account
Aug 11, 2020
Finland
Is there a way to update emunand only to 10.2.0 without burning fuses and keeping sysnand as it s 10.1.0 with Mariko and SX Core? And still be able to use OFW? Or will it force me to update it anyway if wanting to use it for something in the near future?

And basicly create a new emunand from update OFW and restore everything, which I would like to avoid.

Last edited:

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
After updated my switch , when i boot for the first time, it stucks is black screen and the led behind blinks non stop. I need to hit the power button for 12 seconds and boot again, and it boots back cfw. It takes twice to boot into cfw every time

FAT32 sd card and followed this http://xecuter-sxos.com/en/blog/how-to-update-your-switch--b15.html instructions

what is the issue?
Has sysNAND been updated to 10.2.0?

Has the SD card been formatted to FAT32 with GUI Format?

Did you download SX OS 3.0.5 and make sure boot.dat and license.dat are on the root of your SD card?

Has emuNAND been created and enabled in SX OS?

Reactions: oxydy

oxydy

Noob Account
Sep 15, 2020
Malaysia
Has sysNAND been updated to 10.2.0?

Has the SD card been formatted to FAT32 with GUI Format?

Did you download SX OS 3.0.5 and make sure boot.dat and license.dat are on the root of your SD card?

Has emuNAND been created and enabled in SX OS?
The ofw needs to be updated to 10.2.0 too?

elad1212

Noob Account
Sep 17, 2020
israel
Good day everyone!

We are back with another update for SX OS that contains some important compatibility fixes.

We got reports of crash/hang issues with the popular upcoming game `Super Mario 3D All-Stars`, we've investigated this and fixed it!
    Previously, when shutting down the console a tiny amount of current was still being drawn. This has been resolved, your battery won't deplete anymore when the console is turned off.
SX OS 3.0.5 is available *now* from our downloads page or can be retrieved using the over-the-air update functionality from within SX OS!

Thank You , Thank you Thank you!!
you are the BEST!!!
i updated to 10.2 two days ago and my OFW was dead - no online play at all...
Now its working thank you!!!
:)

hamohamic

Noob Account
Sep 16, 2020
Bosna
I have the following issue. My switch was on 10.1.0, I never used emunand. Everything worked fine. Downled the new Mario, it would not play, so I guessed maybe I need to update my Switch firmware to the latest 10.2.0. I did so using my Switch (I always update my Switch automatically, not with the ChoiDujour). The update completed, but during it, my Switch was connected via USB to my PC so it showed the SX OS logo right after. And bam, my switch seemed bricked. I could not boot into SX OS, nor into OFW. Then, I found some video online, how to unbrick it by downgrading it to 5.1.0 universal firmware. It toke me 2 hours, but I managed it. My switch would finally boot normally into OFW or Atmosphere. Then, I updated it to 10.2.0, the update finished fine, but I could not boot into SX OS.

So, I now grab the 3.0.5 which supports 10.2.0, I boot into SX OS, I get to the main menu of my Switch, I install some random game (NSP) or use a XCI, I start the game and then I just get a black screen. Not one game will play.

Can you PLEASE help me out ?

hamohamic

Noob Account
Sep 16, 2020
Bosna
switch - xci . c /o /m

EDIT: I now disabled AutoRCM and booted into OFW. Kept pressing power + vol up + vol down and did a factory reset on my switch. Put the SD card in my Switch and formated it using my Switch. Then I followed the basic guide for SX OS and voila - tried Mario Kart and it plays fine.

Last edited:

rajagame

Aug 14, 2018
Thanks tx fast respon. You are the best, working perfect 10.2.0 + 3.0.5
If i see bug will report to you.

Thanks team sx

Nappdev

Jul 26, 2020
europe
Thank you so much for your continued work. I missed my switch for the last 2 and half days. really appreciate the fast release.

huixia0010

Noob Account
Apr 26, 2020
China
Good day everyone!

Hello friends, If there are any clear pictures like the picture: https://sx.xecuter.com/img/demo/txos.png?

I want to write more detailed SX tutorials with exquisite pictures. Even if you can't provide exquisite pictures in RCM, can you give me icons and other materials in RCM mode?

Compared to Atmosphere and Hekate, which have beautiful pictures, I really want to get beautiful pictures of SX OS.
Hekate can take screenshots in RCM mode, but SX not, which makes many SX tutorial pictures very rough.

I think exquisite pictures are worthy of the excellence and exquisiteness of SX.

overcom3

Noob Account
Aug 2, 2020
Indonesia
sorry, can someone make tutorial to update from fw 1.0.1.0, sx os 3.0.4 to the latest? i scare to brick my switch cause wrong step