LITEON 9504 ok so i have alot of questions, and i cant find anything to really cover my problem.

thompsonronnie59

Mar 30, 2011
ok first i want to start out by saying that i let a friend borrow my ck3 and it is broken. im waiting on a new one to arrive in the mail.

anyway, my problem is this. i was trying to flash my drive back to stock firmware so i could update to the new dash until the new firmware was released. long story short, i accidentally erased the firmware on the drive, rendering it useless, because i cant get it into vendor mode until my ck3 arrives.

once i am able to get it into vendor mode, what steps do i need to take to flash my drive back to stock firmware?

any help is appreciated ;)

iave9504

VIP Member
May 9, 2011
Liverpool
good, what drive are you trying to flash ?
i would recommend you waiting till you get a new ck3 pro/lite before retrying to flash your drive

thompsonronnie59

Mar 30, 2011
yea its a 9504.....but when i do get the ck3, can you give me instructions on how to install the stock firmware on the drive?

do i load the dummybin as the source, the stock fw as target, click spoof, the write to drive?

iave9504

VIP Member
May 9, 2011
Liverpool
yea its a 9504.....but when i do get the ck3, can you give me instructions on how to install the stock firmware on the drive?

do i load the dummybin as the source, the stock fw as target, click spoof, the write to drive?
all you do is dummy.bin as the source, load the stock fw as target, click spoof, then write to drive ;)