Old Installed games now doesn't work

namoi

Jan 1, 2020
France
Hi,

I tried as hard as I could to sort it by myself but I am banging against a wall.

I first started using SX OS on 7.0 IIRC and enjoyed DIablo 3 (a pain to install... needed Goldleaf) and Breath of the Wild among others.
I have updated firmware 2 times since but never played these games again.

Now I am on 2.9.3 (was on 2.9.2 this afternoon) and they just hang at launch and probably others old games I installed as well (need to hard power off the console)...
I tried of course to reinstall them wipping the tickets too even trying alternate dumps to no avail...

Right now I am creating a new emunand sd files based sd card to check if something went wrong with my original setup but any advice greatly appreciated.

I am on fat 32 sd using SD files Emmunand, using SX INstaller/or Tinfoil with Nut server for my installs.
EDIT:

After painfully re setup the sd (emunand SD files + update from 4.01 to 9.10 via ChoixDuJour as I always did) then reinstalled the games (Breath of the Wild and Diablo 3) via SX Installer and Nut 2.50... it works.... which is relief yes, but I still to have to understand why I needed to go to that process as I didn't mess with nothing except upgradint the Emunand Firmware oO

Last edited:

imprezgc8

Bannnnnn-Kai!
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
Were you or are you using exFAT on your sd Card?

namoi

Jan 1, 2020
France
Nope, as I said I am on Fat32. I really don't know what happened but looks like some system files got corrupted somehow but . Don't know if it is related to the update process from 7.01, to 8.0.1, to 9.0.1 then 9.1.0? Starting from new I directly updated to 9.1.0.