Order of games from SX OS gallery? More games in a row?

haru_glory6

Noob Account
May 6, 2019
natal
Hello, everyone! Since I bought a switch with SX OS, I've been downloading a great deal of games to my external HD, and they all appear at the switch album at the same order that I put them in the HD. I've been wondering: is it possible to order them from the album menu? Also, they all appear in a single line, which it's starting to get out of hand. Do you know if the sx os gallery menu can show more rows/games, and how? I know there's always the "remove some games" answer to my question, but I don't want to ^^'

tokyo

The Panda
VIP Member
Sep 9, 2018
Bamboo Forest
We don’t support the discussion of piracy here. Sorry.

To answer your actual question. I would use SX Installer to see a list of games you own since the view will be easier to see and select. Especially if you own a lot of games.

Last edited:
Reactions: playingmax

imprezgc8

Majora's Mask
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
As tokyo stated if you are in fact downloading games from pirated sources we cannot help you here.

Reactions: tokyo

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Hello, everyone! Since I bought a switch with SX OS, I've been downloading a great deal of games to my external HD, and they all appear at the switch album at the same order that I put them in the HD. I've been wondering: is it possible to order them from the album menu? Also, they all appear in a single line, which it's starting to get out of hand. Do you know if the sx os gallery menu can show more rows/games, and how? I know there's always the "remove some games" answer to my question, but I don't want to ^^'
what do you mean by download games? where are the games coming from?