Original LiteOn,Spoofed to Samsung,and now Benq!

luis_m_f

Noob Account
Nov 21, 2010
Portugal
Hi, everyone...

This is my 1st post, and I hope you can help me...here in Portugal I ear and read all kind of answers for my problem, and as I know that you are working close to give us the new LT+ you might be able to help me. This is my XBOX story:

I bought it from a friend, but the drive was broken, and it was a LiteOn drive, originally from the factory...I bought a year ago a Samsung MS-28 drive, spoof my console to samsung, so far, so good...

Now, this AP2.5 problem is really breaking my b*alls...And don't say that Samsungs work fine, or so ever, because mine don't work fine, it is a spoofed one, so it doesn't work...as I keep reading, the new LT+ will be released for LiteOn and Benq drives, so this is my deal:

- Here in Portugal I can't find LiteOn drives, but a friend of mine was able to get me a brand new Benq drive for half the price. So, what I'm asking now is this: will the Benq drive (along with the new firmware LT+ for Benq drives) work good on my console? I don't want to play online, never did, never will do, so Live is out of question...

What I'm trying to ask is this: does a spoofed Benq with LT+ work great on my originally LiteOn console? I just want to play AP2.5 games, not going to Live!

Thanks for helping me!

Last edited:

luis_m_f

Noob Account
Nov 21, 2010
Portugal
contact modtraders.co.uk and they should be able to ship one to portugal for you and itll solve the problem of getting as liteon. im not sure if LT+will be spoofable.
But down on another topic when someone asked if a spoofed benq to liteon would work with lt+ you said that it would probably work, but would be dangerous to go to Live...

Re: BenQ spoofed as LiteOn - will LT+ work for me?
u can but its not recommended for live

Last edited: