[UK] peterborough, cambridgeshire modding/repairs

garageinc

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2010
peterborough UK
http://pcclrepairs.weebly.com/
drive flashing

all phat models flashed £15

i do not flash slims regarldless of chipset, sorry.

jtag

to have the jtag hack performed your console must be on a dashboard no later than 7371 though consoles on that exact number or 7363 would need a nand dump to be sure.

xenon

zephyr/falcon/jasper/

all model consoles £30
there would be no charge if you need a dump to confirm the jtag is possible and it turns out to be patched. this is rare though.

reset glitch hack

phat console

slim console

all consoles £45 including the CLPD chip or £35 if you wish to supply your own chip. after testing or researching the alternative chips i will now only fit official tx coolrunners for the rgh.

dual nand available as an addon to existing rgh installs or as a complete package install. multiple options to suit your budget and time frame. pm for a chat and we can discuss the best options for your needs.

incase anyone wondered why i dont use hotglue all i will say is what if it ever needed removing? instead you will notice i use a good amount of kapton tape instead. if it can withstand 230c and stay stuck down during a reflow then you can trust its the best option for rgh installs ;)

RROD reflows and reball

reflows £25 with 28 day warranty.
reball £45 with 6 month warranty.

i would always recommend the reball though as its the better fix but the choice is yours at the end of the day.

Ring Of Light/controller mod

£10 phat
£12.50 slim
£10 controller

various other jobs i've done

postage costs are £10 per console where its not stated to be included in the service.

if any of my previous customers could be so kind as to leave me some feedback for the work done i'd be very grateful.

Last edited:

bonkers1973

have had multiple dealings with steve and all i can say is i would trust this man with any machine i got my hands on ...will keep you informed of all options available to youre console and is there to help even after the job has been complete...knows his way around an xbox that is for sure ...

Reactions: garageinc

he-man

VIP Member
Apr 26, 2009
England
Steve, thank you for helping me out with my Slim RGH.

He kept me informed every minute (at least once every hour ;) ) throughout the process, either by txt or via the forum. Turnaround was extremely fast, I got my console back within 3 days! I can see that he is passionate about his work and very professional.

I can happily recommend using his services and I will make use of it again very soon!

Thanks again!

bonkers1973

just had another 2 fixed by steve and am happy to have found this man to work his magic on my consoles ....again constant contact through out the fixing of my boxes ...great work highly recommended

coopa5

Noob Account
Nov 7, 2011
Got my drive flashed by him yesterday and got nothing but good things to say about him. Very fast and definately knows what he's doing. Also answered any questions I had there and then. Will be using his service from now on. Cheers again m8 :)

djxxx

VIP Member
Mar 20, 2006
Planet Earth
Hi garageinc I have sent you a message but it may have been lost.. Anyway I have a jtag 360 which is now giving me a secondry error code 0102.. Will it need a professional reflow or would it need reball.. Once it has cooled down it will stay on for about 5 mins.. Is there a discount for VIP tx members.. Send details by email or message here please... Thanks and you was recommended by bgamods...

Sent from my Jailbreak IPhone 4s iOS 5.1.1

Last edited:

garageinc

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2010
peterborough UK
hi mate. i've been trying to reply to you for days but your prefrences dont allow it. left you a visitor message to let you know also. but like all my visitor messages i've posted its still awaiting moderation for some reason after 4 days and i have others been months and still waiting to be moderated so i couldn't really do much about it mate. sort your prefrences out and i'll inbox you my original reply mate.

L

LoneWolf913

What have I got to tick in preferences to accept messages from other users...
User CP, Settings, Edit Options, Enable Private Messaging, and uncheck the next one, Receive only from Contacts and Moderators.