GENERAL Phat key failed using X360USB PRO & CK3 MINI MEGA BUNDLE #3

anthro88

Jan 2, 2013
I recently got this bundle and I am not able to Phat the key for my liteon 93450 (02510). by turning the swith on and off at the right time, I am able to get as far as the 52, but can fails to read the phat. The sales person told me that it was going to work, but can't make it work. JF guide is only for the probe 3, not the mini.

after reading forum, some say I need the probe 3 or a swith box, but sales told me the bundle is all I needed.

This are options I am thinking, help me choose:

1. return it and get a different bundle.
2. get a another used xbox where I can extract the key
3. if go with #2, are there drives easier than others for Phat?

Please help. thank you!

anthro88

Jan 2, 2013
no, I still haven't gotten the key. is probe 3 the only way? what if I buy a different console? thanks

alexander_1333

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Slovakia
no, I still haven't gotten the key. is probe 3 the only way? what if I buy a different console? thanks
Probe 3, MRA Hack(the hard way), homemade probe.The other drives on phat consoles don't require probe 3 and the flashing process it's easyer.But the motherboards wit theese drives are too old, falcons and below.

I would recommend probe 3.

daman10

VIP Member
Jun 27, 2012
Maybe they were choice with their words that bundle is all you need to flash but your wanting to extract the key

anthro88

Jan 2, 2013
well, you need the key before you flash, don't you? I read if you flash before gettting the key, you can end up with a useless drive. correct me if I am wrong please.

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
Near Melbourne , Australia
well, you need the key before you flash, don't you? I read if you flash before getting the key, you can end up with a useless drive. correct me if I am wrong please.
correct ...so you need to get a probe 3 to get your key