PI spiking at layer break in kprob - XGD3 burns not working with any imgburn settings

redbull02

Noob Account
Dec 19, 2013
Hi guys, I'm running out of options, I have tried several imgburn settings and nothing seems to work, the back ups won't either install on xbox HDD or run at all - it'll give me unreadable disc error. Curiously when installing in XBOX HDD it gives me the error when its ~ 50% done copying which is consistent with my huge PI spikes at the layer brake, don't know if both things are related.
Ok here is my setup:

1st in the xbox side: dashboard version 2.0.16537.0 with Hitachi 79 FL flashed with LT+ 3.0. All XGD2 running fine in Verbatim and non verbatim media but I haven't been able to run any XGD3 games EVER.
2nd in PC side: I have iHAS 324 B flashed with Burner Max FW and working in ImgBurn 2.5.8.0. I'm using a Singapore MKM 00300 batch.
BTW - my Kporbe2 settings are all default with write speed at 4x
All the backups that I've tried have passed ALL checks in abgx360 - no CRC errors or anything, the ISOs are all cleans as expected since I get them from a very reliable source.

These are my burning trails all using MKM 00300 (Singapore)

#1: OPC enabled, write at 4x | SB, FH, OH = enabled | OS= disabled | layer break set to calc optimal, BURNprook = disabled | buffer size = 512 Mb

Kprobe results
nfs rival T1.PNG

#2: OPC disabaled, write at 2.4x | SB, OH = enabled | OH, OS= disabled | cleared OPC | layer break set to calc optimal, BURNproof = disabled | buffer size = 512 Mb

Kprobe results
nfs rival T2 (2.4x - OPC OFF - OH OS OFF FH SB ON).PNG

#3: OPC disabaled, write at 4x | SB, OH = enabled | OH, OS= disabled | layer break set to calc optimal, BURNproof = disabled | buffer size = 512 Mb

redbull02

Noob Account
Dec 19, 2013
Hi, thank you so much for replying, really appreciate it :wink:

I lost my imgburn logs so I will start my burn testing set from scratch with a new back up: Batman Arkham Origin - XGD3.

I will post my 1st Burn Trail. I will include: ABGX360 verification, ImgBurn logs, DVDInfo of the ibg file from imgburn, and Kprob results

About the XBC logs - I don't have them but the ABGX360 log shows that the back up is reliable and well made and passes all checks. Sorry, I'm trying to fallow forum's rule so I can't go into much more detail than that about my XBC source :wink:

Last edited:

redbull02

Noob Account
Dec 19, 2013
Ok ,here's my 1st Burn trail of Batman Arkham Origin. It didn't run in the xbox (gave me unreadable disc error before loading any game menu screen) and it didn't install in xbox HDD (gave unreadable error at ~45% copied)

ABGX360 log:

View attachment Batman Arkham Origins - ABGX360 check.txt

ImgBurn log:

View attachment Batman Arkham Origins - T1 - ImgBurn Log.txt

ImgBurn - ibg graph data: (sorry, I couldn't save the graph picture so I just pasted the raw graph data, I'll try to get the graph next time)

View attachment Batman Arkham Origins - T1 - ImgBurn IBG graph data.txt

Kprobe results:

Batman Arkham Origins - T1 - Kprobe.PNG

So, after seeing these results, do you guys have any ideas what the problem might be or any recommendations for which burn settings I can try next that might make the back up playable in my xbox. Thanks to all for the input

Last edited:

redbull02

Noob Account
Dec 19, 2013
With all due respect, scott1503, I'm not violating any forum rules with my posts (and yes I read them ALL). I don't know why you implied that I'm using a pirate source, I didn't explicitly or implicitly gave any evidence to the source of my files - it isn't mandatory (NOT in the forum rules) to do so in the forum, and anyways, it's not relevant to the issue that I'm having.
As you could see in the abgx360, the ISO passes all checks and there's nothing wrong with it so it's not relevant to the issue.

But anyhow, If the dvd file name to which you imply, one that I personally chose, troubles and discomforts anyone, I will rename it to a generic file path in my logs, just to avoid any conflicts.

Thank you very much scott and all others taking interest to reply, I really appreciate your good faith will to help.

Cheers :)

scott1503

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2012
Harrogate, North Yorkshire , uk
With all due respect, scott1503, I'm not violating any forum rules with my posts (and yes I read them ALL). I don't know why you implied that I'm using a pirate source, I didn't explicitly or implicitly gave any evidence to the source of my files - it isn't mandatory (NOT in the forum rules) to do so in the forum, and anyways, it's not relevant to the issue that I'm having.
As you could see in the abgx360, the ISO passes all checks and there's nothing wrong with it so it's not relevant to the issue.

But anyhow, If the dvd file name to which you imply, one that I personally chose, troubles and discomforts anyone, I will rename it to a generic file path in my logs, just to avoid any conflicts.

Thank you very much scott and all others taking interest to reply, I really appreciate your good faith will to help.

Cheers :)
It is here in the rules. You know the bit about piracy. And to be honest yes it is relevant because you will not receive help until you prove me or any other forum member wrong and to ale us believe that this isn't a pirate file. You say you chose the file name why not originally save it as "batman" in the first place btw I have noticed you have tried to cover up your errors by changing the file names in the logs.

i think the only way forward is to upload a copy of YOUR xbc log re rip it if you have to, because I know for a fact that the complex-batman is a download and not your own so you will probably find it hard to supply a xbc log.

And wih wih all due respects the fact it was named complex-batman and you have said "I'm trying to fallow forum's rule so I can't go into much more detail than that about my XBC source " is the entire reason everyone asks for xbc logs

Last edited:
Reactions: Taijigamer2

redbull02

Noob Account
Dec 19, 2013
Well, unfortunately I can't provide XBC logs. Sorry, didn't know that was a requirement on the forum since I read so many threads on this topic and no one provided one, everyone sort of just helped. But anyways, it's my fault for not knowing that beforehand, my apologies. I think I'll just close the thread then.

Oh btw - if anyone could please be so kind and tell me how to close the thread, sorry I'm noob :redface:

GeekHeat

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2013
lancashire
U have to try all different settings in imgburn, which it seems u have done. Its all about trial and error. I wasted about 10 discs until i got the right settings. Have u tried burning in safe mode. Safe mode gives me better kprobe results. Worth a try.