Place to download all cheats at once?

lordrahl72

Noob Account
Dec 18, 2011
Is there a place that has a master cheat file that would contain all available cheats that gets updated weekly? It would be very convenient to just download one master file on a weekly basis that I can just copy over to the SD card replacing all current files.

Or better yet, a homebrew app that will auto go out to a url and download all available cheats and put into the proper directory?

The cheat option in SXOS is great, but the fragmentation of trying to search multiple sites and forums and then finding what cheat I want from a list in such sites is a big mess.

Jan 12, 2019
NY, USA
Is there a place that has a master cheat file that would contain all available cheats that gets updated weekly? It would be very convenient to just download one master file on a weekly basis that I can just copy over to the SD card replacing all current files.

Or better yet, a homebrew app that will auto go out to a url and download all available cheats and put into the proper directory?

The cheat option in SXOS is great, but the fragmentation of trying to search multiple sites and forums and then finding what cheat I want from a list in such sites is a big mess.
There’s this I know about https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/

lordrahl72

Noob Account
Dec 18, 2011
Yeah I know that thread, and the GitHub LordApple database that rarely gets updated, and of course the max-cheats site. That is the issue. Its all so fragmented and the time it takes to scour all the different sites and pages within forums to find what you are looking for is a mess.

It would be nice if Team Xecuter implemented a homebrew app that could be run to auto download the latest cheats database that is updated weekly and copy it to the proper folder on the SD Card.

I know its asking a lot and I understand the hard work people put into creating these cheats but its just an all around mess at this point.

Last edited:

Support Our Sponsors