PLEASE HELP I am Just getting Started

QueBallz

Noob Account
Nov 18, 2015
Ok, not my intention to annoy anyone so please be patient as I am just getting into this tech. I need some guidance.
I have a Falcon MB and Dash ver is, 2.0.17489.0
I ordered the PHAT Demon 1, it came with the BB upgrade.
The first question I have is will I still be able to use my XBox Live account?
Secondly, do I need CoolRunner?
At this point all I am looking to do is use some exploit menus, Change character appearance money drops xp boosts etc,
I am doing a ton of research but seems to me the best idea was to ask those in the know......Please any info or advice would be greatly appreciated......

QuickMythril

Feb 2, 2012
Ok, not my intention to annoy anyone so please be patient as I am just getting into this tech. I need some guidance.
I have a Falcon MB and Dash ver is, 2.0.17489.0
I ordered the PHAT Demon 1, it came with the BB upgrade.
The first question I have is will I still be able to use my XBox Live account?
Secondly, do I need CoolRunner?
At this point all I am looking to do is use some exploit menus, Change character appearance money drops xp boosts etc,
I am doing a ton of research but seems to me the best idea was to ask those in the know......Please any info or advice would be greatly appreciated......
the demon just basically allows you to have a second nand. what you put on the two nands is up to you. you can only safely go on xbox live with a stock nand. if you want to run modded games you will need a non-stock nand, with a glitch chip (coolrunner). you can then switch between stock nand with the glitch chip disabled, to play online, and non-stock to play mods offline.

Last edited:

QueBallz

Noob Account
Nov 18, 2015
So I am gonna need the coolrunner, no problem. And I get what your saying except how do peers do it during online play?

spiritxero

Nov 22, 2015
So I am gonna need the coolrunner, no problem. And I get what your saying except how do peers do it during online play?
What he's trying to say is, since you have the demon dual nand chip, you would RGH the console so you had a freeboot nand and a retail nand. You would use the freeboot nand to mod (Homebrew) and the stock nand to play on Xbox live safely without mods. There is a switch on the demon from what I know that allows you to safely switch between the two before you turn the console on. Personally I would advise you swap out the freeboot KV with a seperate one so you don't get your stock nand banned. With a Demon installed the Stock nand would operate like a normal Xbox 360 would operate and the freeboot nand would work exactly like a Jtag/RGH console would act. Hope I cleared it up for you.