Pokemon Sword/Shield can't use mod

qhq

Noob Account
Jul 2, 2020
China
Since the game updates DLC, using mod will cause the game to crash when entering.
This problem is very troubling.

leebal

Noob Account
Jul 2, 2020
Taiwan
It is not because of SX OS you dumbass. Game got update and mods didn't update. of course game will crash. Use some brain before posting

qhq

Noob Account
Jul 2, 2020
China
It is not because of SX OS you dumbass. Game got update and mods didn't update. of course game will crash. Use some brain before posting
看你地區我覺的我說中文你應該看的懂。動嘴前先動動手。既然來提問,一定是基本可能性的都嘗試過了。當然也包含重新dump升級后的游戲文件重新製作mod,但依舊是游戲奔潰。這不是個例,是所有人都如此!
當然不排除你是能運行的那個個例,否則你也不會説話這麽有底氣。請秀出你sxos劍盾DLC開999mod的視頻吧。

leebal

Noob Account
Jul 2, 2020
Taiwan
看你地區我覺的我說中文你應該看的懂。動嘴前先動動手。既然來提問,一定是基本可能性的都嘗試過了。當然也包含重新dump升級后的游戲文件重新製作mod,但依舊是游戲奔潰。這不是個例,是所有人都如此!
當然不排除你是能運行的那個個例,否則你也不會説話這麽有底氣。請秀出你sxos劍盾DLC開999mod的視頻吧。

WalterFarmer

Noob Account
Aug 18, 2020
ny
I really hope there a solution for this.
I must admit that I bored playing with the original pokemon sword and shield.

ModelZero

Oct 26, 2019
US
I'm not entirely sure its due to the update honestly. I just installed mods for 1.2.1 and they work flawlessly on Atmosphere but crashes the game on SX. I like SX but idk. Having to swap between this and Atmosphere just to use mods for certain games and using sysmodules can be a pain. We are more restricted on this os it seems and I thought this was an os to break up free from the restriction given to us by ninty. Again I like sxos. I just dont think we should have to go without certain features.