LITEON 93450 Probe 2 Issue

kdsr123

Sep 30, 2010
Houston, TX
Hello,

I am trying to flash my liteon 93450, I keep getting device intro failed, and when i push down on the trigger thing, my light stays green. My issue is that when i take the probe off the board then the probe will turn red.

I am going to attach a picture of my cuts, and i have a multimeter handy. When i test the two holes on the top, what should the multimeter say. I will also attach a picture of my multimeter. Thanks in Advance guys.. :)

marshamods

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2010
ohio
v cut is off a little bit, but should not be a problem. Should get no reading on the multimeter when you probe the pin 101 to either sides of the cuts.

sick360mods

BANNED
Mar 22, 2010
Longisland , New York
You might have cut the lower trace under the v cut and the v cut is supposed to isolate the pad but u cut the trace meaning u need to solder a jumper wire.

Damn Marsha u got me again. But I found stuff u ddnt notice

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Feb 28, 2011
united kingdom
My whole problem is doing the cuts, ill send this xbox back to microsoft a restart :)
your problem doesn't just lie with your cuts if you read the tut before hand you would have known they need repaired after getting your key using a soldering iron or Conductive glue/paste but if you have just done it i cant help wondering why you didn't get a probe 3 those cuts will repair easy then just get a probe 3 and get your key using probe 3