Probe 3 Final Pics

frayed

DINDU NUFFIN
VIP Member
Dec 22, 2010
Stuck in your tub
lol, win.

acid mods says it will be in stock friday, is it because it gets to US slower than to UK, or acid mods is not as important as modtraders so they got a later shipment?

if you pay by paypal to acidmods and pay attention to who the payment is being sent too, its being sent to the same person(s) that you would pay if you were buying from ck3.co.uk

so i would have to agree that the US gets stuff slower

Last edited:

incoltswetrust

Apr 4, 2010
if you pay by paypal to acidmods and pay attention to who the payment is being sent too, its being sent to the same person(s) that you would pay if you were buying from ck3.co.uk

acid mods doesnt accept paypal, so can't really see what company receives the payment.

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA

Right and Wrong

Right that Ck3 process payments for acidmods as a favor while hes fixing his site and getting a new payment providor sorted

wrong that its slower as acidmods is in the usa :rolleyes:

s0eViL

Noob Account
Mar 14, 2011
I think you should rethink the way the switch is soldered to the wire as it is very flimsy and can easily come away from the solder point as i have experienced when I received my defective Probe 3 yesterday, perhaps secure the solder point a bit better in some way with a clip or something.

Meezy1200

Dec 1, 2010
brawley, ca aka hell
whats is in these pictures is not what i recieved from consolesource.com i recieved a cheap knock off with the probe 1 that i already have if this is a real probe three then you should not advertise the one in the picture above if that is not the case then consolesource.com is selling fakes of a very trusted name in the modding community and you guys should take them off of your trusted sellers list

xxmarkyboyxx

Jun 8, 2011
Gateshead
mine came in the post today lol
by the way im new here people so be nice i have come over fron se7ensins keep getting lost on this site but like the look of it

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
whats is in these pictures is not what i recieved from consolesource.com i recieved a cheap knock off with the probe 1 that i already have if this is a real probe three then you should not advertise the one in the picture above if that is not the case then consolesource.com is selling fakes of a very trusted name in the modding community and you guys should take them off of your trusted sellers list
Take a pic of the other side of the probe?

sp4rkst4rt3r

VIP Member
Oct 9, 2010
North-West (UK)
Mine is identical to the one in Ubers original post.

I would suggest contacting the seller and asking for the correct product that you ordered or a full refund.

Would still help if we had a higher res pic so we can be 100% before flaming anyone :)