Probe 3 Final Pics

Meezy1200

Dec 1, 2010
brawley, ca aka hell
new pic

"Yes, although your Probe III may not be stamped TX and labelled Probe III, it is in actuality a Probe III as suppled by team-xecuter. You can get all the details here:

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155

Thanks.

Regards,

CCJ Technologies - ConsoleSource.com
http://www.consolesource.com
Toll Free: 1-888-779-1377
International: 905-721-8492
Fax: 905-721-1705
--------------------------------------------
This e-mail and the information it contains may be confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Access by the intended recipient only is authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Any review, distribution, reproduction, publication or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited."

sp4rkst4rt3r

VIP Member
Oct 9, 2010
North-West (UK)

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com

Meezy1200

Dec 1, 2010
brawley, ca aka hell
well if someone could tell me how to get in contact with a member of the xecuter team so i can inform them them because i've been calling these guys since monday and they will not send me the correct item or refund my case the dude laughed in my face and told me to get a rep from team x to tell them its fake then they will do something about it and then he hang the phone up in my face

sp4rkst4rt3r

VIP Member
Oct 9, 2010
North-West (UK)
They have told him it isn't stamped but I think that is very poor service.

They are flogging old discontinued stock as latest equipment.

I appreciate it will do exactly what the OP requires but it's the principal.

C43Mi57

VIP Member
Jan 22, 2011
Canada
consolesource is terrible. i have ordered from them in past but they are super shady when it comes to refunds and exchanges.

Goldensavage

VIP Member
Jul 26, 2009
Essex, UK
well if someone could tell me how to get in contact with a member of the xecuter team so i can inform them them because i've been calling these guys since monday and they will not send me the correct item or refund my case the dude laughed in my face and told me to get a rep from team x to tell them its fake then they will do something about it and then he hang the phone up in my face
If that is the case, then hopefully someone will contact Consolesource.com for you.

There is a contact us at the bottom of the site for Tx questions. see what happens

This is the best place to air those views as it is. I am sure someone will see them.

consolesource

Noob Account
Apr 15, 2011
@Meezy1200 you have taken this entire issue out of context. It was made clear to you that you could return the item in question to us for replacement. You were told that return shipping instructions would be emailed to you. In fact we were prepared to cross ship you a replacement until you began using profanity with our rep on the telephone.

Please check your email for the return shipping instructions. You are welcome to return the product for a refund or replacement.

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
@Meezy1200 you have taken this entire issue out of context. It was made clear to you that you could return the item in question to us for replacement. You were told that return shipping instructions would be emailed to you. In fact we were prepared to cross ship you a replacement until you began using profanity with our rep on the telephone.

Please check your email for the return shipping instructions. You are welcome to return the product for a refund or replacement.
if a customer used profanity on the phone to any of our staff id just f uck him off.

Meezy1200

Dec 1, 2010
brawley, ca aka hell
i didn't start off using profanity don't let them lie to you, they would not refund me they also told me that what i received was the official part from team x i posted the email, these guys are lairs they told me they would send the official part then sent me an email telling me my part was real i didn't start using profanity until the guy said they where not going to refund me unless someone from team x told them it was a fake, I'm a grown man i don't have time to play with these ppl over 15 bux my only argument was they should have gave me what i paid for and not a knock off

Meezy1200

Dec 1, 2010
brawley, ca aka hell
here is my proof

To: [email protected]
Subject: Probe III
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 13:28:27 -0400

Yes, although your Probe III may not be stamped TX and labelled Probe III, it is in actuality a Probe III as suppled by team-xecuter. You can get all the details here:

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155

Thanks.

Regards,

This e-mail and the information it contains may be confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Access by the intended recipient only is authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Any review, distribution, reproduction, publication or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Meezy1200

Dec 1, 2010
brawley, ca aka hell
it was not untill after i came on here and started telling ppl about there actions that they sent me a rma because i outted them on selling fake parts here is the email for the rma look at the time stamp

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Probe III
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:38:07 -0400

Hello,

Please accept their sincerest of apologies. However, when the Probe III order was placed with the manufacturer they provided the Mini Probe and the PMT indicating that those 2 together comprised a Probe III. This was just a simple reiteration of the supplier's info. I apologize if you've been misled. I understand where you're indicating the Probe you received is not the exact same as the latest pics of the Probe III at team-xecuter, however, the Mini Probe you received and the PMT perform the exact same features. However, I understand your frustration, and if you'd like to return the item and exchange for a product truly labelled Probe III, I have attached the instructions below:

=========================================================
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Verification Email
ATTENTION: CONSOLESOURCE.COM WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURN SHIPMENTS SHIPPED VIA UPS, FEDEX OR DHL. ANY RETURN SHIPMENT WITH AN AMOUNT OWING DUE TO IMPROPER CONTENT DECLARATION WILL ALSO BE REFUSED. IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT WHEN RETURNING ITEMS TO CONSOLESOURCE.COM FROM EITHER REPLACEMENT OR REFUND THAT YOU DECLARE THE CONTENTS OF THE SHIPMENT AS "RETURN MERCHANDISE FOR REPLACEMENT OR REFUND" WITH A TOTAL CUSTOMS VALUE OF $0.01.
**** RMA NUMBER: 002492 ****

This email contains all essential information on returning your product(s) to ConsoleSource.com. At this point in time you are either satisfied that your product is indeed faulty or you are sure that you want to return your product for other reasons. If you are still not 100 % certain of the conditions of the ConsoleSource.com Return Policy, please refer to the following link before proceeding http://www.consolesource.com/returns/ You can now proceed with the return of your product paying close attention to each and every step outlined below:

1. This email contains your unique Return Authorization Number (RMA#). Your unique RMA Number must be visible on the Packaging that you are returning your product in.

2. You must include your original Sales Receipt, or a copy thereof, with the order you are returning. Upon the Sales Receipt or copy; your name, address, email address, Sales Order Number (SO#), RMA # and all product codes must be clearly visible and legible.

3. The returned order must be complete and in the exact condition at time of reception. This includes all original packaging, manuals, software, parts and included accessories regardless of size, weight or value.

4. You are required to pay all Shipping, Customs, Duties, Taxes and any other charge(s) that may be incurred as a result of the shipping of your returned item to us. ConsoleSource.com will cover shipping costs when sending replacement products to you on verifiable, defective merchandise. The method of shipping will be via Standard Ground Postal Service.

5. You are required to package, protect and insure your returned goods accordingly and at your discretion. ConsoleSource.com is not responsible for goods damaged or lost when in transit to us.

6. All items being returned to ConsoleSource.com from a location outside Canada must be declared and or marked clearly as 'Return Merchandise for Repair' with no intrinsic value. US/Canada Customs will otherwise assess duties, customs charges and/or taxes on the item, which ConsoleSource.com will refuse to accept. Your item will either be returned to you at your expense or destroyed according to Custom's discretion.

7. The shipping method you choose to ship your retuning goods to ConsoleSource.com is your sole discretion. Simply ensure that the courier/shipper is aware that the product is destined for an address within Canada. ConsoleSource.com recommends insuring your order appropriately. As well, we recommend choosing a shipping service that can provide delivery confirmation so you will indeed be able to prove the return of your package if necessary. ADDENDUM: CONSOLESOURCE.COM ACCEPTS NO RETURNS FROM UPS. DO NOT RETURN YOUR ITEM USING UPS. PLEASE USE YOUR COUNTRY'S APPROPRIATE POSTAL SERVICE.

You will be contacted via email 24 - 48 hours after the reception of your returned merchandise at ConsoleSource.com. If you still require further information or clarification regarding the return or your order, please email [email protected].

RETURN SHIPPING ADDESS
CONSOLESOURCE.COM
PO BOX 54088
OSHAWA, ON
L1H1A9
CANADA

Regards,

This e-mail and the information it contains may be confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Access by the intended recipient only is authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. Any review, distribution, reproduction, publication or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Meezy1200

Dec 1, 2010
brawley, ca aka hell
and they still contunie to say what they sent was the real probe 3 made and sent by team x, i'm not trying to be an ass about it i'm just a person that beleave u should get what you pay for i only used this place because it is a trusted reseller that you can find on the where to buy on the main page of the site, after i put my post here i didnt contact them anymore they started to contact me asking me to send it back i told them they it was fine i would order it from somewhere else they want to make me look bad but they are the one selling fake team x parts and i get flamed for getting upset for being hustled wow

Meezy1200

Dec 1, 2010
brawley, ca aka hell
this is the email i revieced on the 7th

Hello,

Your Probe III is scheduled to ship out today. Thanks.

Regards,

Meezy1200

Dec 1, 2010
brawley, ca aka hell
Hello,

We have just checked with the supplier and they have indicated that the device you received is indeed a Probe III. If you take a look at the probe 3 it is the pmt and the mini probe just put together in one package there is no difference

The converter designed by xecuter is for people who have the mini probe or people who have just the reg probe can get the mini probe to make it a probe 3. For further details you can confirm in the team-xecuter forums.

Thanks.

Regards,

EvilEmpire83

Apr 22, 2011
So. Cal
Hello,

We have just checked with the supplier and they have indicated that the device you received is indeed a Probe III. If you take a look at the probe 3 it is the pmt and the mini probe just put together in one package there is no difference

The converter designed by xecuter is for people who have the mini probe or people who have just the reg probe can get the mini probe to make it a probe 3. For further details you can confirm in the team-xecuter forums.

Thanks.

Regards,

I just have one question. Does it work?

px150

Feb 23, 2011
Hello everyone, my probe is removed and the red wire is soldered where?:facepalm:

I apologize for my English :p