Probe 3 Wires out of place how do I reconnect them.

pspin

VIP Member
Jul 9, 2010
Florida
The Brown and Red wire have come undone from probe 3 cable how can I re splice the wire and put those two wires in their perspective places any help much appreciated also please post pics of red and brown wires location thanks.

Krafter

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2011
Indiana
I don't have one of these but I am familiar with this type of plug. If the wires broke off then you should be able to remove the pins by gently pressing in on the metal tab that is accessible from the side. There is also a plastic tab on the connecter itself that will have to be lifted gently. Once you have it out, you should be able to solder the wires back on it and put them back into place.

pspin

VIP Member
Jul 9, 2010
Florida
thanx but it came undone at power button also just gonna order replacement again thanx for your efforts I screwed this one up lol Im usually preety good with wires.

Krafter

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2011
Indiana
My apologies. I was deceived by my ignorance of the product and the images that Martin C was so kind to link you too.

pspin

VIP Member
Jul 9, 2010
Florida
No your are totally fine I should have read your post prior to my attempt i just cut the wires like a dumb @$$. I meant Pretty on my last post just saw I messed that up.

ModWorld

Jul 8, 2013
Where do you connect the red wire on the probe 3 itself? Taking into consideration pad on probe 3 for the red wire is gone.

ModWorld

Jul 8, 2013
RIGHT, then a mod says why start a new thread since so many open. Hope you like dark chocolate, cause mines taste's nasty. BUT thank you very much for the very informative post. ( this is where i flip you off)

Last edited:

ModWorld

Jul 8, 2013
Mate, I sugest YOU start reading and please stop posting non helpfull info. In other words,please STFU.

MrBucket101

VIP Member
Jul 3, 2005
Louisville, KY USA
RIGHT, then a mod says why start a new thread since so many open. Hope you like dark chocolate, cause mines taste's nasty. BUT thank you very much for the very informative post. ( this is where i flip you off)
Mate, I sugest YOU start reading and please stop posting non helpfull info. In other words,please STFU.
What makes you think anyone would want to help you when you can't help yourself? And you're just an ass, so there's that to consider as well

ModWorld

Jul 8, 2013
I will probably get banned, but then wt. First MR BUCKET, hgahahahhahaha no comment, just your login/screenname makes me think of a million jokes at your face. Then I hope MODZ will see you are all provoking this BS, since a simeple answer on the topic will do. But yea, if you want to meet, id gladnly od so.

ModWorld

Jul 8, 2013
Prblem is you cant compehand. Answer to my question is "solder the red wire to the side of the LED. the side closest to the resistor"