LITEON 0225 problem dumping drive key

louie

May 29, 2011
Stuttgart, Germany
hey folks,

today I tried to dump the key of my slim drive using the latest JF (0.1.83) with partial success. I'm using the onboard chipset of my mobo (ICH10) and a CK3 Pro. The first time I hooked the drive up and clicked "SlimKey" in JF it ran through and showed me a key to a drive which is not in my KeyDB (I flashed several drives before) but it ended in an error (didn't save the log, damn).
So I tried it again an again but JF always gives me an error "Drive Intro failed" after it prompted me to switch the drive off and on within 1s.
When it showed me the key the first time i tried, it didn't ask me to turn the drive off/on.

I know there is no sense in dumping the key atm as there is no LT+ for the L-O 0225, but I'm bored as hell and want to tinker around with my XBox.

Thanks for reading this and have a nice day :)

sherlock

Troll Eating Dogs
the jungleflasher manual tells you that very few chipsets are know to work for 0225 drives, looks like yours is one of them, get yourself the X360USB pro.. problem solved.;)

360driveflashing

Mar 14, 2011
www.360driveflashing.co.uk
the jungleflasher manual tells you that very few chipsets are know to work for 0225 drives, looks like yours is one of them, get yourself the X360USB pro.. problem solved.;)
Agreed.

Just save yourself the hassle or get somebody else to do it.

You will quickly recover the money you spend on it.

louie

May 29, 2011
Stuttgart, Germany
that would be the sweet solution. I still hope for some more hardcorish way. sata driver L33Th4x anyone? :D In the end I will go for a x360usb anyway. :p

Grigoris

Apr 15, 2011
No pointeless at all.
If you take correct the key of your 0225 drive you can just flash one 9504 drive with that key and play copy games at your slim xbox360 but this is very risky for xbox live.

louie

May 29, 2011
Stuttgart, Germany
I think this won't do it as I would need a lt+ for 0225 to flash onto a 9504. Or can you actually spoof a Slim FW Rev. in JF already?

Offtopic: seems like my setup won't show up in the signature when you tick "XBOX 360 S" and "LiteOn Slim Drive" in the control panel. Weird.

Last edited: