ANSWERED Problem

hamoud

Noob Account
Jan 15, 2012
Unfortunately I updated my xbox and after that new games like Gears of War 3 and MW3 and Assassins creed stopped working.

when I launch them it says disc not supported.

How can I fix this, preferably without opening the xbox.

Justice1231

VIP Member
May 4, 2011
Adelaide, Australia (down south)
Play your originals, otherwise your going to have to flash your xbox to the latest F/W, once flashed to the latest F/W your going to have to rerip the backup games and reburn them.

PS. youll also need an i has burner and some verbs

Last edited:

peterrepek

Nov 30, 2011
SLO
Depend on which DVD rom you have.

For sure you need a CK3. Then suggested is the X360USB PRO and maybe a Probe V3.

If you are not skiled enaugh to open with a knife or a some screwdriver then look also for the opening tool for your xbox

cablebarn

Jul 6, 2009
Forest city NC
what drive do you have in the box let us know that so we can help you a little thats first and search button for xbc newest one please be asking about riping your game you bought if your needing help with downloaded game you wont get any help from here the search button will help you here the most let us know someone wil guide youa little:)

hamoud

Noob Account
Jan 15, 2012
I know that i have a chip in my xbox and it was updated tell 2.0

but the new xbox live did something and the new games wont work anymore

peterrepek

Nov 30, 2011
SLO
The slinet update of dea.bin.

You have to update your xbox to LT3.0. Then the games that don't work any more you have to patch with the new AGBX and reburn.
It is suggested to use the iHAS burner with burner max firmware to make the 100% copy.