ANSWERED problems with corona V1

cyrusXmods

Dec 9, 2011
Ok so i have been trying to glitch this corona and i cant get it to glitch. I resoldered t all over again and i dont believe that my soldering is bad. The wires dont touch or interfere with any thing.
I dont know what to do I have tried many different DIP settings and i tried bridging the LK4 but with no success so i dont know what could be wrong.
Here are some pics of the install
http://imgur.com/a/r3r8Y#3

AllyNerd

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philadelphia
Last edited:

cyrusXmods

Dec 9, 2011
Also my Coolrunner turns on fine so there isnt anything wrong with my red wire. Its not flashing green though. there must be something wrong with a different wire or something.

AllyNerd

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philadelphia
Apologies Didn't read corona sorry. But i just seen the other thread also. The wires are still soldered poorly theres alot of wire exposed. Your f wire looks like it was chewed up and is resting on your 3v wire. Do you have another set of wires? Its def poor soldering is the problem. And what happens do you get a blinking green light at all?

cyrusXmods

Dec 9, 2011
No i dont get a blinking green light. But the F cable is not touching the 3v3 cable. None of the cable r touching. Trust me I have thourly looked at them and they are not touching at all that is not the problem. My camera isnt that great but ya the wires are not touching.

AllyNerd

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philadelphia
Last edited:

AllyNerd

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philadelphia
Yes the xbox works just fine when i revert to stock
ok well post a picture of your whole cr3 lite and fix your cpu rst(s2) settings at the least. You can start with just 1 and 5 on.

and wheres your j runner log? That link i gave you should always be filled out (template)

Last edited:

Krafter

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2011
Indiana
What version of corona do you have? Are you sure it has a post_out?

Nvm. You said its a V1. Your images aren't showing up on my phone.

You did leave LK1 open right?

Tapatalk misspelled it. Knot me.

Last edited:

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
My advice would be to remove the wiring, clean the solder pads, trim the wires and solder them back to the board.

XGO PARADOX

May 19, 2012
California USA
maybe a stupid question, but did you program your coolrunner? I remember having an issue exactly like yours before and fixed it by correctly programming the board

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
OP - your soldering is still well below par. I gave advice last time and it's the same advice I'm giving now. Either get someone to solder it properly or practice on something already dead for a couple of weeks.

Thread marked as 'answered' - if you don't like the advice given, don't post here for help.

You're also not giving much information. There are no read/write logs from J-Runner and it's all information we ask for in the template section. The behaviour of the CPU fan also helps determines any issues and the number 1 thing you should do if you get to a point like this (like the hundreds of other threads like yours I've replied to and are searchable) is to write the original NAND back to make sure the console still boots.

This is basic troubleshooting - another skill you need for RGH.