[Question]Power supply for CK3 Pro From the PC

dhaval33

Aug 3, 2010
Hi, i am new to this forum and i think that this community helps alot of people out so i decided to post my question here. :)

I ordered a CK3 Pro (REV D) and a Probe 2. I have a Lite-on 93450c and i am looking for the correct Molex port that i should plug my CK3 Pro into because there are alot of ports coming out of my power supply from my pc. i have taken a picture and described the situation.. Please help

Here is my Power supply and please read what it says about combined power on the sticker:

Here is my inside of CPU and please notice that all of the molex ports have 6 cables i am guessing 4 for its own and 4 connecting to some other molex port or extension:

And here is the back of the port that i think i should plug my CK3 in:

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading and all of ur help.

I am sorry for my bad English, It is not my first language. :D

dhaval33

Aug 3, 2010
Thank u and one other thing. Is the Voltage and stuff good on the sticker? Thanks for the reply.

marshamods

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2010
ohio
the ck3 barely takes up any power. If you worried about your psu not being able to supply enough power unplug ur cd drive then connect your ck3 to the molex.

dhaval33

Aug 3, 2010
no actually i am worried that it might be too much... if i plug out the dvd drive its going to give it more power?? i am just too worried that it will get too much like overload and burst.. :D ofc not but pleae help with voltage issue and if i should plug out the dvd drive!Thank u guys

marshamods

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2010
ohio
oh. I thought you were worried about not having enough. Their is no such thing as too much power. You will be fine.