[Question]Xbox 360 Slim

andresau91

Noob Account
Dec 29, 2010
Hi. And sorry for my english.
I've already read the announce about the LT+ flash, but I need some help- http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58387

I recently bought a Xbox 360 Slim for Christmass.
It's a 4GB version, Ready for kinect, but there's no kinect included. But That's not the deal.

I Bought my console already flashed from the store. I don't know what kind of flash did they apply in my console. The only thing I know is that they changed the orginal DVD unit - a Lite On 9504- for a flashed Samsung unit ( I don't know what version is, I only know that is a Samsung because of its shape.

Another thing I've seen, is that in the store where i bought my Xbox, they (I don't know how) Downgraded my dashboard version, from the 2.0.12611.0 to the 2.0.9199.0.

Finally, I'm going to expose my doubt. On Monday I burned a copy of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood from this web site: Link Removed It says that it is a Region Free version, and is in Spanish.

But well, When I try to play it, The console ask me for a update.

Reading on the forum, I found that the Xbox 360 slim versions with Samsung DVDs Unit are making some problems.

So I have to ask you: what should I do?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 4, 2010
We do not support or condone piracy on these forum. Your 360 S came off with 9199 dash to start with, you cannot downgrade the dash only update it.

Your spoofed Samsung will not work for you with games that feature AP25 protection, because part of the protection and the new 12611 dash is to check for spoofed drives.