ANSWERED Questions before buying

jake2456

Noob Account
Aug 20, 2012
Hi,
Im looking at buying the xdrive, just the external drive. I have a few questions after doing research on it and finding mixed answers.

I have a phat lite-on drive(stock). I also have a benq(flashed). Both separate xboxs. My benq xbox just wont stay cool anymore an overheats all the time. My questions are:

1. If i was to get the xdrive an put my benq in it an spoof it to lite-on key an lt+3.0 is this safe for switching back to stock drive when playing orig online an flashed drive for backups not online?

2. Ive read somewhere that i have to have the same drive as the stock drive. As spoofing to a different drive doesnt work anymore??

Thanks

jake2456

Noob Account
Aug 20, 2012
Thanks for the reply. If I had the same drives would it be safe switching back an forth between a stock drive an flashed drive on the same console? or do I have a good possibility of getting banned?

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
From experience, the best way of staying safe while using a flashed drive is to ensure only originals are used whilst you're connected to Xbox Live. If you were to keep your internal drive as stock and the xDrive as LT3.0, by only using the xDrive for offline games (and I mean offline - not even connected to XBL), it would keep you very safe.