GENERAL Quick Question For A Expert!

StupidPlaying

Noob Account
Jun 5, 2011
Hello guys i have a quick question.
I recently bought a lite-on Xbox 360 and it works fine i have never had modified firmware on it and now i decided i wanted to play my backup copy of saints row the third and when i try to play it offline it says disk is not supported now i have played online with normal fw up untill yesterday and then i put LT+2.0 on and said that. Now do you think i am flagged for ban? Also if not should i stay offline ? Thanks for the help !

bigO73

VIP Member
Sep 23, 2010
Tampa Bay, Florida
First of all no backup is 100% safe. With that being said, this question has been answered just check the forum. LT 3.0 is right around the corner to put an end to these ap25 problems.;)

chewyb

Feb 1, 2011
wisconsin
yes, you are flagged for a ban. you can not play any ap2.5 games until lt 3.0 is released. if you haven't been online since that happenned you can remove the flag. There's a tutorial on here, just search for it. As long as you stay offline until it is removed you'll be fine.

RROD!

VIP Member
Apr 13, 2011
sounds like you been flagged there are some fixes on here how to get the games working again but no one can say for sure if you will / wont get a ban tho it is said there has never been a xbox banned for ap2.5 flags as this can happen with the origianal game ??

RROD!

VIP Member
Apr 13, 2011
the originals will ....