FALCON R-Jtag+ booting within 5 seconds

evertonman67

BANNED
Mar 16, 2011
Milton Keynes.UK
Falcon with latest dashboard.Getting boot after boot with 5 seconds flat.
Using the wires straight out the box ( no sheilded or IPEX cable used ).Had a bit of difficulty at the beginning but realised i hadn't ticked certin boxes in J-Runner for the R-Jtag+ method.
After some thankful help from a few members,i got the E79 error cured,got Xell Reloaded to boot for his Keys,then finished the job.
Dips i've used on the CR4 are "7" On and "4" On ( i did try 7 & 3 and got it to boot but it took about 10-15 seconds )
But Dips 7 & 4 have yielded an even boot time :) :) :) :) :)

evertonman67

BANNED
Mar 16, 2011
Milton Keynes.UK
Normaly the debug light just glitches the once and the console boots straight into the dashboard ( 99% when powering up )
Have had it only a few times and the debug light glitches twice and then it's booting straight into the dashboard.
I never used any different wires what so ever ( I.E double sheilded cable or Ipex cable ) when fitting this CR4 XL,just the ones that are supplied with the CR4 XL phat package.
Dumping and writing of the nand was done with my trusty Nand-X V3 ( which is still going strong 3 years now when i bought it from www.ck3.com ) Team Xecuter products are outstanding :) :) :) :) :) :)