VIP Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philadelphia
What was the dash on the original nand?

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
From what I understand, you have written the ECC image to your console and then read the image back which probably explains the 0 LDV.

You should be building and writing a XeLL Reloaded image and not an RGH ECC image.

Where is the console's stock NAND dump?

Last edited:

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
As I said, it sounds to me like you read the NAND again *AFTER* writing an ECC image which you don't do with R-JTAG installed.

You need to build and write a JTAG XeLL Reloaded image to the NAND.
no i didnt do that i just read nand they matched created xell with rjtag and jtag slected then wrote it to nand thats it now i open up jrunner and load zephyr bin file just being curious and thats what it shows thats the org nand thanks for that snip link;) thats the zephyr bin file by the way after creating xell thats what was made

Last edited:

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
heres a post rater log can someone explain it 1st time rjtag rater/ I order a new jtag qsb#5 this is the rjtag the guy rip me off with one of the pads on the post qsb was ripped off just did a wire install on that point I will post pics of install and I did a jtag diodes/wire install no audio clamp install thanks team

Last edited:

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
Console Type: zephyr
NAND size: 16
Dashboard version: 16547
CB version: 4569
Screenshot of NAND details from J-Runner:
(attach an image to your post)
J-Runner log:
POST output from J-Runner (either POST_OUT monitor or RATER output):
(2 cycles is enough)
updflash.bin log (if applicable):
Image of R-JTAG board:
Images of close-up soldering to motherboard:
(attach images to your post)

Description of problem:it boots stock just getting that post rater output don't know much about r-jtag this is a project I want to do just looking for advise

Was the console working before you started:y

Last edited:

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Console Type: zephyr
NAND size: 16
Dashboard version: 16547
CB version: 4569
Screenshot of NAND details from J-Runner:
(attach an image to your post)
J-Runner log:
POST output from J-Runner (either POST_OUT monitor or RATER output):
(2 cycles is enough)
updflash.bin log (if applicable):
Image of R-JTAG board:
Images of close-up soldering to motherboard:
(attach images to your post)

Description of problem:it boots stock just getting that post rater output don't know much about r-jtag this is a project I want to do just looking for advise

Was the console working before you started:y
all the other support threads you have opened just projects too? you sure do an aweful lot of "projects".

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
all the other support threads you have opened just projects too? you sure do an aweful lot of "projects".
I always wanted to do a zephyr on latest dash with rjtag but I believe the guy that ripped me off so me a bogus r-tag im close n wait on the stuff I ordered since im on vacation for 2weeks and start over glad to see u back stalking me lol have a good day no felon yet

Status
Not open for further replies.