*READ FIRST* DemoN Toolbox v1.01 *Download*

TilVl

VIP Member
May 11, 2011
Re: DemoN Toolbox v1.01 *Download*

Nope. Should load then at the bottom left should say "Disconnected".

eypro10

Noob Account
Jun 26, 2012

is this how its supposed to look if demon isnt conncected??

[URL="http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7132/55117155.png"]Link To Image[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hello this is my first post jejejej....

i had the same problem but a de end i reinstalled windows and it fixed my problem.

i can see in the picture you have the msvcr100.dll you should put that on C:/windows/system32 and or if you have win 7 x64 also in the folder C:/windows/syswow64

also try to install net framework 2 and 3, and microsoft visual

hope it helps

Netkar

VIP Member
Apr 27, 2005

hello this is my first post jejejej....

i had the same problem but a de end i reinstalled windows and it fixed my problem.

i can see in the picture you have the msvcr100.dll you should put that on C:/windows/system32 and or if you have win 7 x64 also in the folder C:/windows/syswow64

also try to install net framework 2 and 3, and microsoft visual

hope it helps
I tried all of this but didn't work for me.
Several try of fix registr problems but nothing for me.
Windows 7 x86 on parallels (I don't think is this the problem, ever used jrunner and jungle flasher without any problem.

L

LoneWolf913

Just a minor little thing to point out, at least over here, if I try to flash an image with invalid header (for whatever reason, testing purposes ;)) the GUI properly states 'invalid header' and refuses to flash, but I also get an unhandled exception from the toolbox. May want to look into catching and hiding this, or replacing it with a more obvious "You selected a corrupt/unrecognized image." message? Like I said, toolbox works fine, just that an error like this may concern people needlessly..

P.S. Test.bin was just 'read from Demon, attempt to write back to Demon' and obviously should be blank. It was, and obviously Toolbox said "Hey, you can't write this, it's blank!" I expected that. Again, not complaining about anything, just pointing out the 'unhandled exception' that should probably be handled and hidden.

whitemus

Noob Account
Dec 26, 2011
I'm running Windows 7 Enterprise X64 and I was getting the 0xc000007b error. I installed Visual C++ x64 and still couldn't get it to run, and finally after several hours, I tried the x86 version of Visual C++ and it fixed the problem. Hope this helps anyone having the same issue.

X-b0n3z

Sep 18, 2005
Orange, CA
I apologize if this is a Noob question, but I just need some clarity. (I've done many JTAG installs but 1st time DemoN install and I just want to research everything before installing)

Hardware/Software:
Slim Trinity (GoW Edition)
Windows 7 x64
Installed Xecuter Demon Toolbox v1.01 with driver
Attached Slim Demon (Status says Connected)

The following line I seem to be having troubles/concerns about:

"You can test full read/write before you install to your Xbox (so you know its working fine and you can blame your soldering if it isn't)"

I have used the Read Flash tab and read to a sample bin file. I then tried this same file under the Program Flash tab with a failure. (Most likely because the file was blank?) So I closed out the app and restarted it. I tried a donor trinity nand bin again for the Program Flash tab and that worked correctly this time. However when I tried the Update Demon it keeps saying "ERROR: Failed to read firmware archive!"

Thanks for the AWESOME products! Hope it's just me over-thinking this... :crazy:

-b0n3z

petronio

Noob Account
Feb 25, 2011
I have followed step by step guide on the first post (yes, I have installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Runtime Files).
I have tried on w7 32, w764 and xp sp3.
Nothing appens... In w7 no message no windows nothing, in xp I have the message of missing winusb.dll

What is the problem? Is the demon broken? Or I missed something?

petronio

Noob Account
Feb 25, 2011
The problem was the USB cable, sorry :facepalm:
Now with a new cable everything works fine :biggrin:

NeoGodSpeed

VIP Member
Mar 14, 2007
Arizona
hey Uber,

wondering why Demon Toolbox cant be added to J-Runner?
as this toolbox is a simple app & J-Runner can have a tab or 2 added to have these options?

is this possible?

TilVl

VIP Member
May 11, 2011
Jrunner has all the demon function. What are you talking about?

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

snake007

BANNED
May 30, 2009
Can you read and write to the demon nand using the ext module and the mini usb. When it is not connected to the xbox to test the ribbons and ext module? Im not sure if mine is faulty and need to test it.

Last edited:

Krafter

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2011
Indiana
Can you read and write to the demon nand using the ext module and the mini usb. When it is not connected to the xbox to test the ribbons and ext module? Im not sure if mine is faulty and need to test it.
Yes you can. Just make sure the blue light is on and the demon is set to pc.

I hate TapaTalk auto correction. Please bare with me.