*READ FIRST* DemoN Toolbox v1.01 *Download*

TheGlow

VIP Member
Mar 23, 2009
Brooklyn NY
NP. I just seemed to have more success with the toolbox as Jrunner often crashed when reading/writing.
I narrowed it down to maybe a usb driver conflict as often when I connect the demon, device manager detects as unrecognized.
I tried it on a fresh win7 on my daughters laptop and everything read/wrote fine.
I'll test in detail later with a few different ports, I got some usb3 with different controller.

pelago

Oct 25, 2014
Can someone please clarify as to whether we should use DemoN Toolbox or J-Runner? At the moment, this thread is stickied (with *READ FIRST*) and linked to from both the slim and phat installation guides, yet the link in the OP to download the software is dead and some people are saying to use J-Runner instead. If we really should be using J-Runner it would be good to edit the OP in this thread and in the installation guides too, and unsticky this thread.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
Can someone please clarify as to whether we should use DemoN Toolbox or J-Runner? At the moment, this thread is stickied (with *READ FIRST*) and linked to from both the slim and phat installation guides, yet the link in the OP to download the software is dead and some people are saying to use J-Runner instead. If we really should be using J-Runner it would be good to edit the OP in this thread and in the installation guides too, and unsticky this thread.
Use J-Runner.

It has full support for the Xecuter DemoN.

The ToolBox works fine, but it doesn't do anything that J-Runner can't.

Reactions: pelago

pelago

Oct 25, 2014

br1zzl3

Jan 27, 2016
i have windows 7 32 bit system how can i down load the demon drivers with this system