red rind of death

ultimate360

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2013
MN, USA
Need a ton more info there buddy.. I don't even know what console you're talking about

zachary117halo

Jun 10, 2014
it the xenox motherbord i did not rip anything off and now it at two red light and where do you find a code im so confuse and im put high restier cpg pad on where the stick pad are.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
it the xenox motherbord i did not rip anything off and now it at two red light and where do you find a code im so confuse and im put high restier cpg pad on where the stick pad are.
Two red lights means the console has over-heated.

It is a Xenon motherboard which are famous for RROD, so I recommend using it for spare parts or soldering practice.

If you want a reliable console, get a phat console with a Jasper motherboard or a slim console.

Reactions: Heavy Smoker

ultimate360

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2013
MN, USA
Or repaste the heatsinks, and up the fans to 9v. You can always sell it too, always a few guys like me out there who believe in xenon's and will reball em and get them back into the world :)

zachary117halo

Jun 10, 2014
well so what ur saying, Is the console shot well i have another console a jasper motherbord and i was wounder. the console will not turn on and i dont no where to start. if you hafe a guss where to start i apperacit it. and i dont need sodering practic, i do fiber with lazer thred is way harder then sodering and that eazy to me. the problem is i own three xbox a trinty, jasper, xeno motherbord and im build a rgh with my trinty. and the jasper dont turn on and my xenox is broke. but if you no anything abount a j programer v.1 i need some help. thank

ultimate360

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2013
MN, USA
First thing to check with a console that wont turn on is your usb ports, all of them. Make sure they all look perfect and have nothing bent inside them or a pin touching the outside inner wall of the port. Check every port on the console honestly, look for any that dont look right. What do you need help with about the JR programmer?

AgentViper

Nov 5, 2013
toss the xenon , get a jasper . jasper = no red rings . Microsoft got it right with the jasper consoles. I honestly think the jasper phat consoles are more reliable than a trinity slim console .

Last edited: