Red Wire that is used as a jumper came out. Need help

vengeful

Noob Account
Oct 20, 2013
The red wire in the probe that connects to the probe button came out. It's the one that goes from the drive cable that goes into the dvd drive that came out, not the part that goes from the connectivity kit to the probe button.

Need help on getting this back together.

hersheys247

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Detroit area, MI, USA
What do you need picture for?? Simple question, where does the red wire go to on the probe 3 if pad is messed up.

Cheers for the reply thou.
Ok! To reply back to your dumbass reply of us asking for pictures, I say:

Solder it back to where it came off! Simple enough right!

Sent from my Brain Tumor causing device using Tapatalk 2

ModWorld

Jul 8, 2013
heh, nice. First of ALL YOU MORONS, i know where it came loose from and where it ORIGINALY needs conecting to, if I could resolder to pad than I would. If you all cant comprehand english reading, then please dont bother.

Once again, can we please retry.

scott1503

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2012
Harrogate, North Yorkshire , uk
Once again we can retry with a picture of the damage

it frustrates me when people try take the piss out of the people that are trying to help them but will not do as there asked to get help

and only just noticed nice one on the hijacking a thread

Last edited:
Reactions: xHOMERx

ModWorld

Jul 8, 2013
No mate, you are frustrated because you can not comrephand what you read. SO its your problem. You dont have a probe 3, if you did, one look and ud know that its hard to find where it connects to without trial and error.

Last edited:

scott1503

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2012
Harrogate, North Yorkshire , uk
No mate, you are frustrated because you can not comrephand what you read. SO its your problem. You dont have a probe 3, if you did, one look and ud know that its hard to find where it connects to without trial and error.
And if you could actually understand what we asked you you would have posted a picture of the damage and this could have been solved hours ago

ModWorld

Jul 8, 2013
LOL @ we & u, im sorry i asked. Your mind cant comprehand. Its awesome how you are deposrite to belong.

Last edited: