[UK] Reflow/laser fixes/RGH N.Scotland

diaboliq20

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2011
Scotland
I can now offer the services below:
Before I start .... I'm open to offers... So pm me me if u wanna pay less lol ..... It can't hurt right? Lol

RROD Reflow Service £30 including return postage in the UK (includes TX xclamp replacement kit v2)

Drive replacement ALL PHAT drives - £35 including return postage to the UK (drive only) if you are sending the whole console, add £5 on for postage.

Laser replacement for all PHAT drives £18 including return postage in the UK (drive only) if you are sending the whole console, add £5 on for postage.

Drive repairs from £8 including return postage on the UK (drive only) if you are sending the whole console, add £5 on for postage.

RGH - £40 - Includes and official TX Coolrunner and QSBs - A USB Flash Drive with your keys and NAND dumps + modified files + FSD + XEXmenu and includes return postage UK ONLY
if you provide your HDD I can install XEXmenu and FSD for you

Give me a shout if you have any questions or requests.

Cheers guys

Last edited:
Reactions: evilmethod666

jaycboy

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2011
UK/Barnsley
Re: Reflow/laser fixes/case mods N.Scotland

Good to see ya making a go of it m8y good luck :)

diaboliq20

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2011
Scotland

Cheers for that mate- thought it was about time....I'll be posting a pic of my sons modded 360 soon (did it all on me one-sie) to show what a mess I can make of all your consoles lol

Reactions: Rich007

diaboliq20

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2011
Scotland

Good luck mate, hope it all goes well for you.
Cheers manny - much appreciated - I hope it takes off too - not so many people on here interested so far lol guessing coz most are fairly competent on modding etc - local stuff is going ok tho- I still got a tonne of boxes I bought up to get through tho and sell on - hoping for some hidden gems lol

diaboliq20

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2011
Scotland

Cheers mate.... I'm thinkin about some testimonials from clients..... Or someone on here could take the plunge lol..... If I can't do it.... I'll tell u straight before u ship lol

I wouldn't want anyone to wreck my console and I would never do it to anyone else lol just pm me guys lolol I wanna buy some stuff from flash but I need ur help first lol

diaboliq20

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2011
Scotland

Ok guys - first Winbond hack under my belt - easy as pie in the absence of MT chips or PCBs from TX at the mo - watch this space for all slim modding - early days yet, but I'm looking to add this for you guys real soon once I get some locals done and build up a better feedback for slim drives....of course as soon as TX reintroduce something for the Winbonds....that will be used instead ;)

jaycboy

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2011
UK/Barnsley

Id be interested in a few perspect panel case mod things so you can see the internals :)

diaboliq20

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2011
Scotland

I'll pretty much do anything to a case - within reason lol.....so far I must admit, my case mods have been fairly simple - I've cut z windows, and sqaure panels for perspex inserts - lighting mods, and spray jobs - my artisrty isn't particularly amazing, so I don't into those fancy painted graphics lol - I'll get a pic of my sons console up so you can see - I's on my iphone at the mo, and I have no transfer cable to get it on here jus now lol But as sson as I do, I'll get it posted ;)

Cheers guys

Netkar

VIP Member
Apr 27, 2005

I'm in the eu. Price for unlock winbond?

diaboliq20

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2011
Scotland

winbonds are £25 - +£5 return postage matey - oncludes a flash to the latest fw

IF you're sending the whole console so I can test - the postage will cost more mate - u need to pm me your details....including what drive, and dash u r on

Last edited: