RGH Refurbishing Xbox 360 S - Which is the best available Motherboard which allows RGH ?

Sinia4ok

Noob Account
Oct 9, 2015
Hello,
I am planning to buy 2 Xbox 360 S consoles and the seller stated:
For those of you that want specific motherboard or dashboard versions, please let us know as we have a number of these in stock

I was wondering which would be the optimal setup for me to request from the seller.

I've read quite a few articles on motherboards and so far Corona seems to take the lead...
I still feel under-educated on this subject and thus not certain what version i can request.
I know the Corona V6 has 2 versions is harder to RGH and is dedicated to the 360 E version.... Should i ask for Corona v5 then and also which dashboard should i ask for ?
I know that around here RGH can be done only on 360 S models manufactured prior to July 2014 thus i want it to be the latest motherboard up to that date.

Dont know if this affects anything but the sellers offer is for console only with no accessories or HDD

Your help is much appreciated :D

Last edited:

Sinia4ok

Noob Account
Oct 9, 2015
Hello Playingmax :),
I am from Israel.
In order to avoid forum abuse i believe any transactions offers etc should be discussed elsewhere so... My mail is [email protected]

Kind regards.

Last edited:

Sinia4ok

Noob Account
Oct 9, 2015
Lets pretend QBS is identical... which is the best. My point being i want those consoles for my family not elsewhere so i want the best regardless of the cost for the 2 360 S
BTW i can get the Slim E model from him 5 Euro diff... but as far as i know E's new hardware = cheap HW to max profit till 360 dies out...
Anywhere i read they say buy the S not the E = more USB ports and IR out and perhaps one more thing but i cant remember at the moment.

Guys anyhow i must remind u i am a total newbie, to the point where those are my first 2 consoles..... so what i know is based on posts in this forum and a few more sources.. i would really appreciate a little bit of a technical explanation why is T>C
or C>T... I tried to watch some flix on youtube of Trinity vs Corona but damn google translate still has no dubbing and its all in spanish ... Viva Ispania and viva la Mehico, which ever location it comes from, but this fella no comprendes

Last edited: