Release date specification?

triwave

Noob Account
Dec 9, 2009
nj
Hey I am very interested in the Xfrag box that is supposed to be released in december. I was wondering if you guys are holding true to this release date and if I will be able to order it for christmas, cause from what I've read and have seen, this out performs the other products out there.

=]

skermy

Noob Account
Jan 2, 2010
I've been watching for updates daily since the November announcement saying it was being shipped to resellers in December. Kind of getting tired of the same message on their product page.

I then come to the forum and now it says the product is coming this month (Jan 2010). What's the story Xecuter team?

I've got $60 waiting to burn on this thing. Was it delayed? Can we pick it up somewhere online? No matter the situation, it's just nice to know what's going on so we don't spend our money on a competitor's product instead.

/off soapbox

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
Yes was delayed due to a design change. Then the new CK3 Pro (Rev D), CK3-CP and LT Switch took precedence - now they are done its back to the XFRAG again - so will be asap :)

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Actually I finished the XFRAG tonight - a few small bug fixes that I put off before Xmas. All done now and ready for production. Its actually pretty good product for the money.

Much higher quality build than the XCM XFPS Sniper 3.0 Plus and over $20 cheaper so a bit of a winner really :)

[AD]

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Dec 8, 2002
Bolton, Lancs. UK
Nice bit of kit as usual.

-=AD=-