Removed R-JTAG, get RROD, 0022 secondary code.

teozfrank

Jan 2, 2013
Ireland
www.teozcommunity.com
Hi Guys,

3 RROD 0022 secondary code after re writing the origional nand back to a console I R-JTAGed but removed. Thing is I have the origional image from xell for the fuse sets when I initially got it to boot into xell. The origional dash was 15574, and the custom nand image i wrote was 16747 or 16547 i cannot remember which.

So can i work out the fuse sets form the origional image I have or am i screwed? Bear in mind I cannot get the new fuse sets from xell as I have the R-JTAG removed from the console.

Frank.

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
reinstall the j-jtag, boot xell. get fuses. dont worry about the CB version, as that hasnt changed. all you need to worry about is the ldv, count number of 'F' in line 7 and 8 and make sure it matches with your original nand. If all else fails post pictures, as this could also be a soldering issue. Also for future reference, just remove post out ribbon cable, and write back stock nand, as this will save you a lot of time if you end up with errors like this.

teozfrank

Jan 2, 2013
Ireland
www.teozcommunity.com
The reason for why i removed the R-JTAG is that it wouldnt boot back into xell or the custom nand. The green light that usually flashed on the board doesnt flash anymore to indicate that it is glitching when I had it installed. :/

XxGLITCH3RSxX

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2012
England
i have this problem when i removed the r jtag and wrote the original back to the console

i think you saw my post

what fixed mine as i made a new nand

to do this you will need the ldv witch you get from xell

do you have a picture of your xell to get the ldv you dont need to post the picture just count the f's in fuses 7 & 8 to get the ldv

then follow martin c guide to build a new nand

have a look at he guide on ldv

teozfrank

Jan 2, 2013
Ireland
www.teozcommunity.com
i have this problem when i removed the r jtag and wrote the original back to the console

i think you saw my post

what fixed mine as i made a new nand

to do this you will need the ldv witch you get from xell

do you have a picture of your xell to get the ldv you dont need to post the picture just count the f's in fuses 7 & 8 to get the ldv

then follow martin c guide to build a new nand

have a look at he guide on ldv
What if i only have the first xell boot screenshot, I dont have a screenshot of the updated xell. Will I still be able to fix it?

XxGLITCH3RSxX

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2012
England
What if i only have the first xell boot screenshot, I dont have a screenshot of the updated xell. Will I still be able to fix it?
you need to find out your ldv to be able to build the nand

i dont now any other way to fix this(someone else might) the only way i now is to build a new nand

and to do that you will need to now the ldv

so you need to find a picture of xell showing fuse lines 7 & 8 or find a way to boot into xell to get the ldv

thats is the only way you fix your problem

unless anyone else nows different

teozfrank

Jan 2, 2013
Ireland
www.teozcommunity.com
you need to find out your ldv to be able to build the nand

i dont now any other way to fix this(someone else might) the only way i now is to build a new nand

and to do that you will need to now the ldv

so you need to find a picture of xell showing fuse lines 7 & 8 or find a way to boot into xell to get the ldv

thats is the only way you fix your problem

unless anyone else nows different
is it possible to work out my ldv from the origional xell screenshot I have ?

teozfrank

Jan 2, 2013
Ireland
www.teozcommunity.com
Last edited:

beeney22

Feb 18, 2013
Illinois, United States
Your LDV is 12 according to the number of F's in line 7 and 8. Someone correct me if I am wrong but in J-Runner you should be able to check retail and then go to the advance options and go to change lock down value and change the number to 12 and then click on the create xebuild block and will build your retail nand with the changed ldv in it.

XxGLITCH3RSxX

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2012
England
07: FFFFFFFFFFFF0000
08: 0000000000000000

dashboard is 15574 in that xell fuse values, updated to the latest 16747 or the one before?
how do I go from here?

nope I do not
your ldv is 12

now build a new nand in j-runner

i think on 14719 i think someone correct me if i am wrong

keep a safe copy of your old nand just in case

and give it a try

everything you need is on this website to build a new nand and instructions on ldv

KEEP A SAFE COPY OF YOUR OLD NAND JUST IN CASE AM NOT 100% SURE ON THE DASH YOUR NEED TO BUILD

teozfrank

Jan 2, 2013
Ireland
www.teozcommunity.com
Your LDV is 12 according to the number of F's in line 7 and 8. Someone correct me if I am wrong but in J-Runner you should be able to check retail and then go to the advance options and go to change lock down value and change the number to 12 and then click on the create xebuild block and will build your retail nand with the changed ldv in it.

Ok I built a retail image for the latest dash, here the log, should that be safe to flash to the nand now?

14 May 2014 22:09:35

J-Runner v0.3 Beta (4) Started

WARNING! - Your selected working directory already contains files!
You can view these files by using 'Show Working Folder' Button

Checking Files
Finished Checking Files
Initializing nanddump1.bin..
Falcon/Opus
Jtag Selected
Nand Initialization Finished
Use Edited Options Selected
Retail Selected
Options.ini file was altered successfully
Using edited settings
Load Files Initiliazation Finished
Started Creation of the 16747 xebuild image
KV Info saved to file
---------------------------------------------------------------
xeBuild v1.12.659
base path changed to C:\Users\frank\Downloads\J-Runner v03 (1) Core Pack\J-Runner\xeBuild
---- { Image Build Mode } ----
building retail image

C:\Users\frank\Downloads\J-Runner v03 (1) Core Pack\J-Runner\107030384005\updflash.bin image built, info:
Kernel : 2.0.16747.0
Console : Falcon
NAND size : 16MiB
Build : Retail
Serial : 107030384XXX
ConsoleId : 024710924XXX
MoboSerial: 7578424121338XXX
Mfg Date : 09/29/2008
CPU Key : XXXB8BD368AXXX07ECBB8998A5B60AXX
1BL Key : DD88AD0C9ED66XXXB56794FB68563EFA
DVD Key : 0E63A52C6187AXXX8460A45F75A9DXXX
CF LDV : 12
KV type : type2 (hashed - unchecked, master key not available)
xeBuild Finished. Have a nice day.
Use Edited Options de-Selected
Saved to C:\Users\frank\Downloads\J-Runner v03 (1) Core Pack\J-Runner\107030384005
Image is Ready
Initializing updflash.bin..
Falcon/Opus
Jtag Selected
Nand Initialization Finished

Last edited:

teozfrank

Jan 2, 2013
Ireland
www.teozcommunity.com
You will need to build a nand that corresponds to the original dash then update via xbox live or the burnt fuses and ldv won't match
ok so my origional nand dump was 15537 and my origional ldv from xell was 12, and then i updated to 16747 with a custom nand. So your saying I need to build a nand that corresponds to 15537? What would be my new ldv value?

Last edited: