LITEON 9504 Replacement PCB Flash

friendzi

Noob Account
Apr 2, 2010
Hi Guys

I'm about to flash my TX replacement PCB. I've followed all the tutorials and have my dummy.bin etc.... I have the key loaded in JF Firmware Tool but JF has auto loaded LT Plus 3.0. I've read that i need to flash LTU but im unsure on what LTU firmware to flash and would rather asked that balls up the flash

My Drive is Liteon DG-16D4S 0272

Thanks

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Hi Guys

I'm about to flash my TX replacement PCB. I've followed all the tutorials and have my dummy.bin etc.... I have the key loaded in JF Firmware Tool but JF has auto loaded LT Plus 3.0. I've read that i need to flash LTU but im unsure on what LTU firmware to flash and would rather asked that balls up the flash

My Drive is Liteon DG-16D4S 0272

Thanks
this depends if u have just a reg replacement unlocked d4s pcb,or an ltu pcb.if its ltu2 pcb u use ltu20272,if reg d4s pcb u use reg lt 3.0

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Thanks for the reply

Its this version of the LTU PCB http://team-xecuter.com/xecuter-liteon-dg-16d5s-replacement-ltu-pcb-on-sale-now/

Im stumped here. I cant even get the drive in vendor mode. Dont know what im missing. In JF when the LTU PCB is connected the drive properties are DG-16D5S 1175.
follow the tuts for ltu or ltu2 whichever pcb you actually have,ltu was discontinued a whiiiiiile back,ltu2 is the replacement,and both have thier own respective fw,so use whichever guide for whichever version of ltu pcb you have

Taijigamer2

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2013
England
If its an Ltu board then yes as u need certain files decripted to build firmware. If its an unlocked 16D4S then no it's just lt3.0 with your DVD key I believe. It's all in the jungleflasher PDF. Good luck.