"Request" Patch for svcControlCodeMemory that helps dynarec on emulators like Hekate v4.6

rory2005

VIP Member
Jan 15, 2007
Sunny old England
We only support sx os here.
Can't see that being high on the request list. Since 7.0 support is priority

JJTapia19

Noob Account
Feb 11, 2019
Puerto Rico
We only support sx os here.
Can't see that being high on the request list. Since 7.0 support is priority
I figured. Sill I tought I should let the devs know about this since it's a new feature they may not have heard of. It seems to REALLY improve the N64 emulators without the need of overclocking. 7.0.0 support it's the priority but small relases in the mean time should help with the wait for the big update being less painful so I has hopefull. Am I on the wrong thread for making request? I'm new here and might be wrong. If that's the case I apologise.

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
I havnt messed with it, but I would think if the change is also in the atmosphere fusee payload, then it would be easily ported to sx os at some point.

JJTapia19

Noob Account
Feb 11, 2019
Puerto Rico
I havnt messed with it, but I would think if the change is also in the atmosphere fusee payload, then it would be easily ported to sx os at some point.
Yeah, I just wanted to bring it to their attention asap since this may or may not be a highly requested feature but a neat one nonetheless . The soonest they know about it, the soonest they possibly add it to sx os. :)

Reactions: Levidl

OvOvOv

Noob Account
Oct 7, 2018
It would be nice. I want to play games with this emulator (Mupen64 next) in emunand, but without this patch on sx os (Patch for svcControlCodeMemory it must be played over hekate + atmos sysnand... Sadly...

Reactions: Levidl

OvOvOv

Noob Account
Oct 7, 2018
Is there any news about it? Maybe it is not in plans of TX to add this feature... :cry:

JJTapia19

Noob Account
Feb 11, 2019
Puerto Rico
Is there any news about it? Maybe it is not in plans of TX to add this feature... :cry:
Atmosphere added it to their newest update so I hope sx implements it too. I don't want to miss out on features :(.
*Reboot to rcm and read a payload from sd card.
*Overclocking are some features I also think need to be implemented. Hope their next update suprise us and not only brings the expected 7.0.x support.

Levidl

Noob Account
Nov 22, 2018
Please do this. I can enjoy SX OS on 6.2 on my emuNAND and 7.0.1 on my sysNAND and do everything I'd ever want.

What I CANNOT do is enjoy my N64 emulation without this patch.

Please make this the priority.

Reactions: JJTapia19

Support Our Sponsors