[Request] Zelda Breath of the Wild cheat

vicicarus

Dec 4, 2011
los angeles
I found the issue with my path and folders. My cheats folder I had to rename while in the menu. Not sure why. I renamed it to cheat and then back to cheats?????????

vicicarus

Dec 4, 2011
los angeles
right, I re-named it and re-named it back, now it works. Not sure why? I was messing around when I got it to work.

cheats to cheat back to cheats

Ashuraman

Noob Account
Mar 19, 2019
PT
Is this thread still active? If so i would just like to point out that on the latest version of the game, 1.5 i believe, some of the cheats posted by taftus no longer wok, those being max/infinite HP and max arrows. Is there an update for these?

EDIT:Nevermind i found what i needed

Last edited:

Maze

Noob Account
Feb 6, 2019
Germany
Is there any Hacktool I can install on my homebrew so Iam able to add specific items to my inventory? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I know there is a program for pc to add a savegame from the WiiU version of the game to the pc and change some logs to gain some items you won’t get if you have no amibos like the Oni Link suite etc. ... I did it with my original WiiU version of the game a long time ago.
I was wondering if the Xecuter team has such a tool for the switch version of the game? Or some cheat codes to get all amibo items? Anyone any idea to help me out? O:

Last edited:

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
Is there any Hacktool I can install on my homebrew so Iam able to add specific items to my inventory? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I know there is a program for pc to add a savegame from the WiiU version of the game to the pc and change some logs to gain some items you won’t get if you have no amibos like the Oni Link suite etc. ... I did it with my original WiiU version of the game a long time ago.
I was wondering if the Xecuter team has such a tool for the switch version of the game? Or some cheat codes to get all amibo items? Anyone any idea to help me out? O:
https://www.marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/zelda-botw/

Support Our Sponsors