rgh 2.0 with dual nand tutorial NEEDED

venneman

May 16, 2014
Hey i am wanting to mod my xbox but there is full of tut that are different and i want mine to work. my motherboard is a falcon. I want to do a rgh 2.0 with the cool runner rev c and i want a dual nand like the demon is it possible? Cause i want to have a rgh side then the other side to play online without problems. I would love to see a video tutorial on this! my dash board is on the latest also. please help me!

Rodentmodz

Feb 2, 2012
this will help you http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88106 and if you do not understand it you can message me and ask any questions i will be glad to help you I would use a 50cm blue wire and route it like WNYconsoles does adn remove the C8 cap from the coolrunner rev c for better boot times. and make sure you check demon instal when programming the coolrunner

Last edited:
Reactions: venneman

Rodentmodz

Feb 2, 2012
I wouldn't bother with the rev c on a falcon rgh2.0. Wait for the new cr4 or find an rjtag kit.
I would agree with you on this yet learning is always a plus when trying to work with what you have. also helps later when doing more difficult rgh's and you can learn alot from this :)

venneman

May 16, 2014
oh ok sweet so your saying i should wait for this and it replaces the coolrunner? and does the wiring go in the same places as the coolrunner did?

Rodentmodz

Feb 2, 2012
that is your choice if you want to wait for it. you still will need the demon or you could use demon and R-jtag if you can find one, if you already have the Coolrunner Rev c would be a good learning experience for you to learn on

Reactions: venneman