JUNGLE FLASHER Rgh/jtag jungle flasher

squeakh

Dec 5, 2011
Louisiana
Just wanted to know if this was possible or a WIP. It would be awesome if you could flash the DVD drive directly from an Rgh console via a jungleflasher.xex. For example someone brings you drive to flash and simply plug it into your Rgh console and run a jungleflasher.xex. doesn't M$ have the ability to flash the drive via an update? If so then why couldn't we do it via Rgh also?

Ok I'm done dreaming just wanted to put that idea out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

DUSTYB3N

VIP Member
Jun 17, 2011
Blackpool UK
What would be the point? There are already existing tools for this purpose. (USB Pro, CK3, Probe etc)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Keyboard and finger

raff5

May 24, 2005
england
the alternative dash by Team Xecuter called fusion has an option to
Pair drive, which basically flashes the drive to match the console, i am unsure if this has custom firmware capabilities,

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
This idea has been mentioned many times.

It is pointless really because you can backup your original game discs to the hard drive with a JTAG/RGH console and play without a disc :).

squeakh

Dec 5, 2011
Louisiana
All good points but I thought it would be easier to just plug into Xbox and perform the task than do it on pc if u had a cable run outside the Xbox for this purpose but I guess I could be wrong. I am talking about flashing for customers via your Xbox by the way. I have been out of the modding scene since the big ban hammer around MW2 release so I'm a lot behind on what's going on in the scene. I quit bc my services were advertised by word of mouth and when everyone got banned word of mouth put it to an end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2