RGH RGH 'roadmap' for n00bies

team-xcuter.exe

Noob Account
Oct 19, 2014
Hi
BEfore I start to look for it, maybe you can help me.

Where is a page that explains what RGH JTAG R-JTAG is and does, rather than mainly how to fit and run it?
I believe they are hacks in cronological order, but I do not know what they do for me.

What do I gain from it?

It may seem a dumb question, but it is not for someone that does not know.

I wish to learn.

Thanks

p;]

scott1503

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2012
Harrogate, North Yorkshire , uk
Hi
BEfore I start to look for it, maybe you can help me.

Where is a page that explains what RGH JTAG R-JTAG is and does, rather than mainly how to fit and run it?
I believe they are hacks in cronological order, but I do not know what they do for me.

What do I gain from it?

It may seem a dumb question, but it is not for someone that does not know.

I wish to learn.

Thanks

p;]
they all do the same thing they are just different ways of allowing the console to run unsigned code and "home brew" apps

AGIcoN

Oct 14, 2014
First of all, any RGH console should not be used on XBL. We do not support XBLSE and don't condone anyone using that service at all. The version your dashboard is on makes no difference with reading/writing your nand. If you took the time to read the OP, you would know which TX products you can use. You are a LONG WAY from starting a service. You should spend your time researching the Reset Glitch Hack and how it works if you intend on understanding it enough to provide a service performing installs for people. There are a lot of different motherboards and variations of this hack that may be required to make it work.
Thanks well I only wanted to rgh the slims only not the jaspers falcons and xenons just the trinities and coronas.But I suggest to get the CR4 so I can do all well thanks mate.

andoryuu3

VIP Member
Dec 19, 2015
There seems to be a lot of contradictory information going around, so I'm posting here to get some truth.

I have a Trinity on the latest dashboard, and do NOT have my CPU key. I do not have any previous NAND backups.

According to this thread, I should be able to RGH2 my Trinity and obtain my CPU key regardless. Is this true?

It was my understanding that if you were above a certain dashboard, you were screwed and out of luck.

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
There seems to be a lot of contradictory information going around, so I'm posting here to get some truth.

I have a Trinity on the latest dashboard, and do NOT have my CPU key. I do not have any previous NAND backups.

According to this thread, I should be able to RGH2 my Trinity and obtain my CPU key regardless. Is this true?

It was my understanding that if you were above a certain dashboard, you were screwed and out of luck.
it doesn't matter what dash it can be glitched on trinity,

Reactions: andoryuu3

Krafter

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2011
Indiana

You must have been reading some really old info and not much new. A dash limitation hasn't been true for a couple of years now.

Reactions: andoryuu3

andoryuu3

VIP Member
Dec 19, 2015
Thank you john mathews and Krafter for clearing this up so quickly. My second kamikaze hack was unsuccessful (was removing epoxy and accidentally removed caps C42, C43, C41, C40; near sata port) so I'm glad to know RGH2 is still an option.

Unfortunately I have bad blocks in the ecc area, but I think I can manage from here on out. I'll make a post in the proper location if I have further questions.

imshally81

Noob Account
Feb 25, 2016
Hello,

I want to JTAG my XBOX 360 and itz Manufacturing date is Nov 2014. So, is it possible ??

Thanks..

pulsemod

Noob Account
Apr 14, 2016
I have a Jasper console on a dash that can be exploited with an RGH chip according to the chart in the OP. but would it be easier just to upgrade the dash and get an R-JTAG chip instead, since RGH chips are uncommon these days? it's a bit tough to search for regular RGH instead of RGH2 these days when some people use them interchangeably.

GeekHeat

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2013
lancashire
I have a Jasper console on a dash that can be exploited with an RGH chip according to the chart in the OP. but would it be easier just to upgrade the dash and get an R-JTAG chip instead, since RGH chips are uncommon these days? it's a bit tough to search for regular RGH instead of RGH2 these days when some people use them interchangeably.
google rgh1.2