RGH RGH 'roadmap' for n00bies

lordmess

Noob Account
Apr 26, 2011
Greece, Athens
Hi there great work. I'm new here and this thread realy helps. I have 2 questions 1st Do I always have to reflash to stock everytime I want to update my kernel? and second I read in the past on a thread that jaspers with CB 6752 are not glitchable is it true? if yes how will I know that I have one?

b4nn3d

Jan 4, 2012
Hi there great work. I'm new here and this thread realy helps. I have 2 questions 1st Do I always have to reflash to stock everytime I want to update my kernel? and second I read in the past on a thread that jaspers with CB 6752 are not glitchable is it true? if yes how will I know that I have one?
No need to flash to stock. It's a guide for drive firmwares.

CB 6752 seems to be unglitchable. CB version can be checked with flashtool. Also the Multibuilder gives you the CB number when generating the ECC image.

Maybe some one else can tell for sure if CB 6752 is totally unglitchable or does it work with a donor.

Reactions: lordmess

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
CB 6752 is a second stage bootloader (CB_B). At present, not glitchable on phat consoles. Falcons with a CB_B (5772) are the same. These are consoles which have been to MS, so you'll have a service date on the back instead of MFR date.

Reactions: lordmess

lordmess

Noob Account
Apr 26, 2011
Greece, Athens
Thank you very much for your help. I have 2 consoles both with jasper and both have mfr date so I hope they dont have a cb 6572. I'll check it with flash tool just to be sure. One has a burned pcb so rgh is the only way and it also gives dvd key in case I'll want to use my drive in the future.

Crazyf001

Jan 1, 2012
Good noob guide. I don't intend applying RGH as I need Live access, but I appreciate the info.

Thanks.

ALLSTARS101

Noob Account
Oct 9, 2010
IN YO MAMA'S BED :P
Nice tut bro! but..........

I just got busted by my mama taking my Xbox apart! she said I have no business being under the hood of my brand new 360 slim console she got me for Christmas :crazy:

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com

I just got busted by my mama taking my Xbox apart! she said I have no business being under the hood of my brand new 360 slim console she got me for Christmas :crazy:
Maybe you should listen to your Mum. She sounds like she has a lot more common sense than you.

Tell her Martin says Hi :p

Reactions: talby71

Goldensavage

VIP Member
Jul 26, 2009
Essex, UK

Lol....... i know what that feels like, i used to take everything apart when i was younger.

But i would never have taken my brand new £399 Amiga 500 apart just after getting it. That is serious Loco Man :facepalm:

samadhi

Noob Account
Dec 29, 2011
Just wanted to post a tidbit from the Fiber tutorial.. I successfully Glitched my Phat Flacon with a Nand-X and Coolrunner..

One note about the DVD power cable.. after putting everything back together the CR would not blink green, and thus wouldn't boot.

I narrowed it down to the DVD drive. The power cord was running right next to the CR board, and down over the QCB underneath it.

If i lifted the drive up 2 inches, the system would boot. Not sure if it's the power causing disturbance to the timing in the CR chip.. but routing the power cord away from the CR and QCB underneath fixed it..

Looch

Noob Account
Dec 23, 2011
of course now i read this,

When i booted one of my jaspers up it say no memory found so i only read 16mb thinking it was a small block

i made an ecc wrote it, go xell no problem

tried to make an image and it wouldn't let me, turns out it was a 512 mb Jasper. So in xell i read the full nand. it says the file was like 540 mb

Multibuilder, xebuild, etc only make me a 64 mb image, how can i make a 512 mb gg build image, so that my memory shows up on the xbox dashboard

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
you only need the 64 mb curse its the nand

Mozzy616

Noob Account
Jan 21, 2012
South Yorkshire
Nice post thankyou:)