RGH RGH 'roadmap' for n00bies

sinmaster

Dec 4, 2011
~Close enough to my 360~
This is like talking slow to a child and try to make him/her understand something and yes, in some cases is a lot better than pretty pictures ;)
I was babysitted before so no shame on that, Thank you.

MookieDU

Mar 5, 2012
Thanks Great Info for a noob. I'm patiently waiting for 2.0 to come out so I can get my drive key from a system I just picked up. Someone replaced the drive not knowing what they were doing. It's a xenon board though, really hoping I can get the glitch running decently.

Their stupidity = My Gain :)

gLeW10

Feb 2, 2011
Argentina
www.tinstar.com.ar
Hello I have a problem with this program and the CoolRunner I did all the tutorial steps J-runner. in which you remove the chip is programmed nanad CoolRunner and you have to do a test turn on the console.
The question is that does not run, I tried everything and now if I disconnect only one cable no matter what the console starts with the original dash, now if I reconnect the cable to cool the console runner will not start, pressed the button on and do nothing just turns the light on the center console, my big question is if I am wrong is programming the J-runner CoolRunner I have all the accessories TX on nand X cable to connect this to cool runner.

Help pls.

No way to test whether the contact wires as doing well?

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
If your console still boots with all wires connected and CR set to PRG, you should be ok to carry on. The test is only there to ensure you've not damaged anything during the soldering process.

PEDROGUGU

Noob Account
Dec 1, 2011
Hi martin : )

i need some help i m doing my first reset glitch but i flash in the past more than 100 consoles and i understand the basics of rgh . i buy everthing correct but i prefer to solder with Xecuter Nand-X / CoolRunner Pin Header Cable Set than with the quickboard for me its more easy i cut the pins and install wire by wire .

But i have a problem i m doing a phat falcon .

and i dont find scheme for some points of pin heder .

i install all nand cables with the correct order but in the 3.3v red wire and the orange its still point b ?? and the small green where do i connect ??

i install the points as qsb but the small green i dont know here to solder i can config coldrunner with falcon but i can not read nand says can not continue need help please . thanks

v0rtex

Apr 19, 2010
Athens, Greece
don't know if this is the right place to post, but I had taken these photos some time ago and i compiled em today. It's just the bottom side and how I run my wires on all the phats. Nothing that hasnt been mentioned/showed before but here it is anyway.

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
don't know if this is the right place to post, but I had taken these photos some time ago and i compiled em today. It's just the bottom side and how I run my wires on all the phats. Nothing that hasnt been mentioned/showed before but here it is anyway.
Check my sticky called 'Pics' - I have images of wiring layouts in there.